cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Selection for an Input Field

0 Kudos

Hi ABAP-Gurus,

I'm a newbie at ABAP-WebDynpro and I need to know if there is an easy way (or a tutorial, or an example) to create an Input-Field with an additional Multiple-Selection-Button which will open an new Popup-Window where you have different tabs to enter values (select single values, select ranges, exclude single values, exclude ranges).

I doubt that I'm the first one who needs this function and i hope that someone of you can help me out.

Kind Regards,

Maximilian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_szcs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maximilian,

There is a reusable component WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS that mimics the dynpro select options.

Best regards,

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm now using the WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS WebDynpro as a popup but unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to use it right so far.

The Popup only shows the 4 Buttons of the SELECTION_SCREEN view and they seem to have no functionality.

Obviously I'm not using this right, can someone give me some advice please?

Kind Regards,

Maximilian

thomas_szcs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maximilian,

Try to take a look at component WDR_TEST_SELECT_OPTIONS. Additionally, there's also documentation regarding the usage of the component available in the online help.

Best regards,

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Due to my time off I was unable to run further tests.

I still have some trouble with your component WDR_TEST_SELECT_OPTIONS.

the method "wddoinit" in the MAIN_VIEW is challenging me at the following position:

• create the used component

l_ref_cmp_usage = wd_this->wd_cpuse_select_options( ).

I can't figure out where to find this method (wd_cpuse_select_options) and therefore I'm unable to implement your solution correctly.

Thanks for all the support!

Regards,

Maximilian

thomas_szcs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maximilian,

I called the component usage to WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS SELECT_OPTIONS. Hence, it results in wd_cpuse_select_options(). Just use the code wizard to call the same method as in my example on the used component.

Best regards,

Thomas

Answers (0)