Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9ASNP_SSP View ( Safety ) - Macro not getting activated

former_member1230066
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends ,

Need some help on activation of the Macros which I imported from the standard safety planning book 9ASNP_SSP View (Safety) . I copied the planning area 9ASNP05 and then created a planning book and data view .

Going into /sapapo/advm to activate the macros it refuses activation . I am working in SCM 5.0 .

The semantic check reads error as : The compatibility mode is activated for this macro book although there is no fixable key figures.

Manually check if deactivating the compatibility mode is useful. Note possible existing user exit macros.

Would appreciate support on this .

Thanks and Regards ,

Prashant Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1230066
Participant
0 Kudos

The Basis Team uploaded a patch in SCM 5.0 and even the macros in the SNP Planning Book are not working .

(a) No generation of Macros in the SafetyStk Planning Book . I imported the standard macros .

(b) Even while opening the standard SNP Planning Book there is an error in the Macro generation .

Can anyone suggest if there is any special patch required for linking the uploaded patch . As prior to the patch upload the macros were generating and planning book was working perfectly fine .

Would appreciate a quick response on this .

Thanks and Regards ,

Prashant Kumar

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Have you checked OSS Note 865333 regarding Upgrade Assistant for Macro Books. Also check the SCM 5.0 Upgrade notes like 865334, 853797.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Somnath

Answers (0)