cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Category Hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i'm playing with Product Category Hierarchy in SRM 5.0. The Scenario i use is Extended Classic and in backend system we do not want to manage any Category Hierarchy. I created my SRM own Hierarchy starting from Product Category imported from back-end system. I have imported product category at first level and created 'stand alone' product category at subordinate levels. Unfortunatly what i want to have is the last level of my 'stand alone' Hierarchy related with back-end Product Category and not the root. I'd like to know if in your opinion we need to use the related Badi to re-map 'Stand alone' catagory to back-end's catagory or is possible to manage this mapping without the badi.

Award point for helpful answer.

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Suggest you to go through this link which explains how you can reassign and necessary config.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/43/2022b83fbc2be8e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u find the solution?

I have similar requirement. I want to assign the backend pdt category to pdt category created locally in SRM.How can this be done?

Scenario -> Extended classic in SRM 5.0

1) Is it posible to do the assignment during the intial load? How abt using BBP_PRODCAT_HIER?

2) Is it posible to assign the already replicated pdt. categories to locally created pdt. category in SRM?

Please provide inputs on these...

Thanks,

Sivagami.R