Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem accessing J2EE u0093keystoreu0094 service from java mapping program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My scenario is what follows:

Some XML messages sent to XI have some info encrypted with the public key technology. The public-key certificate used for encryption is part of a key pair generated, and stored, in a previously custom created view - “CartaoCidadao” – in the XI J2EE “keystore” service. The certificate is then for distribute by the senders of that kind of messages. The objective is programmatically access the keystore service, namely the profile (or private key) “ccKeyPair” of the “CartaoCidadao” view to decipher that info, validate it and finally send it to the SAP ERP2005.

To achieve that goal I’ve decided to use a java mapping program -“CCDataValidator.jar”- and the SSF (Secure Store and Forward) java libraries. Next you can see the bit of code of my mapping program execute method to obtain the profile from “keystore” service and where the problem resides:

// get profile from keystore service of J2EE engine 
InitialContext context = new InitialContext();
KeystoreManager manager = (KeystoreManager)context.lookup("keystore");
KeyStore keyStore = manager.getKeystore("CartaoCidadao");
String alias = "ccKeyPair";
try {
	SsfProfileKeyStoreprofile = new SsfProfileKeyStore(keyStore, alias, null);
} catch (Exception e) {
	e.printStackTrace();
	throw new StreamTransformationException("Error while accessing keystore", e);
}

I’ve no problem with the call lookup the service and if try to check if my view is available using KeystoreManager.existKeystoreView(“CartaoCidadao”) the result is true.

The problem happens when I make the call KeystoreManager.getKeystore(“CartaoCidadao”), getting the follow exception:

<i>java.rmi.RemoteException: com.sap.engine.services.keystore.exceptions.BaseRemoteException: Remote call errored

at com.sap.engine.services.keystore.impl.KeystoreManagerImpl.checkPermission(KeystoreManagerImpl.java:48)

at com.sap.engine.services.keystore.interfaces.KeystoreManagerWrapper_Stub.checkPermission(KeystoreManagerWrapper_Stub.java:707)

at com.sap.engine.services.keystore.interfaces.KeystoreManagerWrapper_Stub.getKeystore(KeystoreManagerWrapper_Stub.java:201)

at ccDataValidation.CCDataValidator.execute(CCDataValidator.java:108)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ibrun.RepJavaMapping.execute(RepJavaMapping.java:73)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ibrun.RepMappingHandler.run(RepMappingHandler.java:80)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.rt.MappingHandlerAdapter.run(MappingHandlerAdapter.java:107)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.transformInterfaceMapping(ServerMapService.java:127)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.transform(ServerMapService.java:104)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceBean.transform(MapServiceBean.java:40)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0_0.transform(MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0_0.java:167)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0_0p4_Skel.dispatch(MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0_0p4_Skel.java:104)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:320)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:198)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:129)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

<b>Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.keystore.exceptions.BaseKeystoreException: Application is not authorized to execute keystore operation []</b> at com.sap.engine.services.keystore.impl.security.CodeBasedSecurityConnector.checkPermissions_getView(CodeBasedSecurityConnector.java:755)

at com.sap.engine.services.keystore.impl.security.SecurityRestrictionsChecker.checkPermission(SecurityRestrictionsChecker.java:234)

at com.sap.engine.services.keystore.impl.ParameterChecker.checkPermission(ParameterChecker.java:35)

at com.sap.engine.services.keystore.impl.KeystoreManagerImpl.checkPermission(KeystoreManagerImpl.java:46)

... 20 more

<b>Caused by: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied </b> at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:269)

at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:401)

at com.sap.engine.services.keystore.impl.security.CodeBasedSecurityConnector.checkPermissions_getView(CodeBasedSecurityConnector.java:748)

... 23 more</i>

Obviously it’s a security problem regarding GET_VIEW permissions.

How can I set a GET_VIEW permission to this view so my mapping program can access it?

I already tried to add all Granted Domains available in All Domains for the Action “GET_VIEW” and view “CartaoCidadao” in the Security tab of the J2EE “keystore” service via Visual Administrator but the problem remains. What I am missing?

I also was walking around the Security Provider service in the Visual Administrator but I don’t know if, and what, I have to do something here, about Protection Domains per example.

Can anyone help me out on this? Please…

I’m around this issue for a week now I don’t know what to do more.

Thank you very much and… Merry Christmas!

Alexandre

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henrique,

Sorry for my delayed answer.

Yes I resolved it using a workaround.

I transferred my certificate to the "default" view of the J2EE keystore service and this way don't had to make any changes to access permissions.

Hope it helps you.

Alexandre.

P.S. - Please don't forget reward point if it feet's you!

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alexandre,

have you solved your issue?

Im facing the exact same problem now.

I was even thinking of deploying the Keystore access part as an EJB and access it through java mapping (so I could give permissions for EJB in Security Provider) but Thomas's error (from topic ) sugests that even that won't work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have had the same problem earlier and couldn't find a solution (didn't look very hard since I found an acceptable workaround)

Ended up with placing the certificate in the TicketKeystore and had no problems with that (I was accessing it from a custom LoginModule for SAP EP)

Dagfinn