Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Adapter issue

rahul_kharya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we couldn't make jms adapter green in the adapter framework.

Please let me know if the following scenario will work or not.

My scenario is File-XI-MQ.

In ID, i have defined everything except receiver agreement because our JMS adapter is not green and it is showing as Exception caught by adapter framework: null.Delivery of the message to the application using connection AFW failed, due to: RecoverableException.

Now i have defined a receiver jms adapter in decentral adapter engine. the status is also green.Now messages are reaching XI and ths status is Success in SXMB_MONI but the messages are not reaching the queue.

In file adapter, i have defined the port number as 8000 and the messages are reaching Integration server.

But in JMS, there is no parameters related to the interfaces. it jus contains the port number to which the JMS should listen and Queue details.

Now what should i do to get messages in the JMS Queue without having receiver agreement.

Please help me out.

Regards

rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Rahul,

As I understand your JMS adapter is used in the receiver side.. so it will not listen to MQ Q but put the message in the MQ Que... So you need a receiver agreement for that...

Also make sure that MQ Que is accessible and message can ve written over there...

After this send a message and check the adapter status if there is any error or not..

Cheers,

Himadri

rahul_kharya
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Himadari,

We had done all the possible configuration. We cannot creat a reciver aggrement without a conmmunication channel. Our communication channel is red giving a message receiver details null.

Jms is not becoming Green for Any scenerio,

I have to elaborate on this,

actually we have to use both the adapter engines, ie Central As well as Decentral.

Is it possible to use both the engines at same time.

or we have to use Decental Adapte Engine for whole scenerio.

if yes then can we configure it without using communication channels defined in central adapter engine.

Best Regards

rahul

rahul_kharya
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Himadari,

We had done all the possible configuration. We cannot creat a reciver aggrement without a conmmunication channel. Our communication channel is red giving a message receiver details null.

Jms is not becoming Green for Any scenerio,

I have to elaborate on this,

actually we have to use both the adapter engines, ie Central As well as Decentral.

Is it possible to use both the engines at same time.

or we have to use Decental Adapte Engine for whole scenerio.

MQ-DeCentral JMS

>XICentral RFC--->BW

MQ<-De Centarl JMS( Problematic Area)-XI<--Central Fil--

BW

if yes then can we configure it without using communication channels defined in central adapter engine.

Best Regards

rahul

Message was edited by:

rahul kharya