cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Integration - Blank Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was trying to do the TravelRequest exercise from SDN. I have Adobe reader 6.0.2 update installed along with ACF. I am using SP9 of WAS & NWDS. But at the time of running the application I am getting a total blank screen without any exception. Earlier there were UnknownHostExceptions when I was using the machine name in the url, but now as I am using ip address its gone. But still I cant resolve the blank screen problem. It just showing a screen with an outline box equal to the size of the PDF form I have declared.

What am I missing here? Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Shubhadip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubhadip,

The problem is not related to the Webdynpro or the Adobe Components you are using. Its related to the browser & the softwares in your client machine. You should be having the latest version of the Acrobat Reader in your client machine - Acrobat Reader 6.0. So, check the version of the Reader in your machine. If its of a lower version, upgrade it to 6.0

Try the URL in some other machine which has the Reader 6.0

Hope this helps.

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I know that I need advanced adobe reader. I mentioned it in my post itself that I have Adobe Reader 6.0.2 update installed along with ACF. Thats why I am confused. These are all I thnk we need to install in our client machines. Still only a blank page is waht I am getting )

Please help... atleast some idea where I can explore.

Thanks a lot

Shubhadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

its solved. The ActiveX controls of my browser wasnt enabled.