cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening a jsp from another server(Weblogic) from webdynpro running on WAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have an application deployed on weblogic and want that when i click on a link in webdynpro it should open my jsp page in a new window and i should be able to send some values to it also.

there is one way i know of, that is like this:-

IWDWindow newwindow = wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createExternalWindow("https://.../login?userid="userid"&pass="+pass,"header",false);

newwindow.open();

but in this case we are sending the parameters from URL like login id and password. I donot want to do that as the user can see this info on the browser. Is there any way in which i can send this user id and password to a jsp page/servlet without "url?..."

thanks

I mean i want it to act as a form submit or something like in servlets and jsp's

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkatakalyan_karanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi pamita

Can you please explain me how to run a jsp page present in a another server(like weblogic or tomcat or jboss) from webdynpro java environment.If you dont mind please give me the solution with code snippet to my mail id

venkatakalyan.k@gmail.com

regards

venkat kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat:

There are couple of ways to achieve this:

One of them are Pamita's approach, get details from her that how did she fixed the UserID\PassWd.

The other best approach is use the AppIntegrator for the same, you can call any other web-applications into your own application. For AppIntg we create a system, where we can specify the UserID\PassWds too which is transparent to user.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Munna SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Munna,

I have a similar problem to Venkat. I have a Webdynpro application wich needs to send some parameters to a jsp deployed on same Was, but I'm not able to pass parameters to this jsp. Is there a way to achieve this? I mean, Is there a way to pass parameters from Webdynpro application to an external jsp page-based application (deployed same Was)?

I read a lot of documentation, a lot of thread without luck.

If any of you have any suggestion I will really appreciate it.

Thanks,

RA.-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it myself