Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Exception in Debug mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when i am starting Debugger,

it is giving an error like:-

Exception occured during creating launch configuration tabd.

reason:-No tab group define for launch configuration type com.sap.ide.webdynpro.projecrbrowser..launch.configtype.debug

Any idea?

how to correct it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check in your plug ins first if that com.sap.ide.webdynpro.projecrbrowser is avail or not.

That might be the problem.Or ohter wise reinstall your IDE once that make sense.

Otherwise in technically server mode should be in debug mode and launch your application in debug mode I Mean to say go run-debug-create new web dynpro application and select your project and webdynpro application and checked the create and deploy the archive and click on run then it will wok

If any thing need post your issues.

Thanks,

Lohi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,<br>

Did you check in your plug ins first if that <br>com.sap.ide.webdynpro.projecrbrowser is avail or not.<br>

<b>how to check this?</b><br>

Otherwise in technically server mode should be in debug <br>mode and launch your application in debug mode I Mean<br> to say go run-debug-create new web dynpro <br>application and select your project and webdynpro <br>application and checked the create and deploy the <br>archive and click on run then it will wok<br>

<b>The server mode is ON. While launching my application <br>in debug mode, i am getting this message. it won't <br>allow to create or edit configuration<br>

</b>

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through this blog hope which helps you to get and configure and run application in debug mode.

/people/karsten.geiseler/blog/2005/07/04/netweaver-portal-debugging

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

The debug mode of server is ON