cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Netweaver training

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I am doing ABAP in my MS degree,i want 2 study Netweaver , is this correct decision ???And pls guide which will giv good trainig in this platform,

If u know any good training institue in Chennai,Bangalore or Hyderabad and which should giv realtime projects,,,,

pls let me know ...

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For information on SAP Education Partners in India, please check out http://www.sap.com/asia/services/education/centres/partners.epx .

As far as you first question goes about learning NetWeaver, well NetWeaver is a brand name for a set of technology components which power SAP software. These components include a Portal, a Business Warehouse, an Integration Server (Exchange Infrastructure), Mobile Infrastructure for mobile devices, knowledge management and collaboration tools, Application Server etc. All of these components are using either ABAP or JAVA, and sometimes both ABAP and JAVA. So as you work on any of the mentioned components, you are learning about NetWeaver technology stack.

One of the routes you can take is to prepare yourself for the SAP NetWeaver Development Consultant certification exam. The details of exam fee and date of test can be confirmed with your local SAP Authorized Training Center.

For project experience, you will have to look for entry-level jobs for SAP development consultants and work while you are on the job.

Hope this helps. If you need more information, please use .

Regards

Message was edited by:

Shehryar Khan