cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Table to identify where cells are fixed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In DP I'm looking for a means of identifying which cells against which CVCs have been fixed. Is there a table I can look at which references these fixed cells (in the same way as notes are stored)? Any alternative methods of identifying fixed cells in a report would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Nick De Blasio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

I do not know of any standard table with reference to Fixed cells. However one option to find them is to create alerts for all cells where the Fixed cell value is more than 0. If you run this macro at the lowest aggregation level it should generate alerts for all CVCs and time buckets for which there is a Fixed Cell value.

Then from Alert Monitor you can identify the details.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

That is great idea, thanks for replying to my question. I've been looking on SAP help for the macro function that you describe and assume that it is 'MARKED_FIXED_COLS'? However when I go into Macro workbench this function/operator is not available from the drop down and I receive a syntax error if I try to generate the macro with the function manually entered.

I have confirmed that I'm looking at the correct online help for my system i.e. SCM 4.1. Any advice otherwise I consider this a bug and will raise a customer message?

Many thanks for your time,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have upgraded to SCM 5.0 where the macro function IS_FIXED is available and working.

Appreciate your help.

Kind regards, Nick

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Extremely sorry for the dealy in replying. I was out of office for most of January and only today am checking the PP-Forum.

The solution I mentioned to generate alerts for all CVCs having Fixed values is given below in more detail.

I assume you have one keyfigure used for fixing. In that case the macro alert condition would be to check if the fixed value of the keyfigure > 0. For the keyfigure in question choose "Fixed Values" as Data Source.

Hope this explains how you can create and use the alert.

Thanks,

Somnath