cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel 2007 export problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus!

when I try to export to Excel 2007 from SAP R/3 v4.6C, SAP Gui 6.40 patch level 21, nothing hepens (blank sheet)! I use menu choice Export>Spreadsheet>Ms Excel. In Excel 2003 it works. Any suggestion?

Thank's in advance.

Bye

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

carmen_fitch
Explorer
0 Kudos

In Excel option under Trust center, select trust center settings. Unders Macro settings put a check in Trust access to the VBA project object model. That should solve the blank screen issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same issue, found a trick that seems to work, until I can put my hand on a working SAPGUI update (our SAP helpdesk is overwhelmed...).

Assumption: Hybrid install of Excel 2007 (Office 2003 also installed).

Trick: use the "install/uninstall" Windows panel, select the Office 2003 line, uninstall Excel 2003 then reinstall it (takes a minute, no original CD required, no restart needed with Windows XP SP2). Then, SAP data will be exported in whatever Excel is already opened, including 2007.

Obviously, it resets all Excel related registry entries. Not sure about stability mixing 2003 and 2007 though...

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem sovled with patch 01 of the 7.10 GUI released week 13 or this week.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I also have the exact same problem. All worked OK untill we installed office 2007. We have also upgraded to SAPGUI 7.1 but we still have the same problem.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Andrew

Christian_Cohrs
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gari,

this is most likely an error in the server, not in SAP GUI. Please report this in the support system.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Christian