cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the Adobe Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having two issues regarding Interactive Adobe forms.

We are impelementing MSS/ESS in ECC5.0,EP6 and <b>first</b> , in the PCR after i select " Change Employee Group/subgroup" (edit it, preview it) then when i click on Submit button it gives me Parser Exception . Error message reads as below :

<i>The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 75, 6e, 64(:main:, row:1, col:3)

at at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanProlog(XMLParser.java:2733)

at at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanDocument (XMLParser.java:2778)

at at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.parse0(XMLParser.java:227)

at at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parseAndCatchException(AbstractXMLParser.java:141)

at at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:156)

... 31 more</i>

<b>second</b>, When i select either "Request for Internal Transfer(Enhanced)" or "Request Promotion " it displays a warning message " <i>Form could not be called up due to an internal error</i> " . Rest of the form types i am able to get them ( view,edit,preview and submit )

What could be issue in both the cases here. Need your help on this

Thanks in advance,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nol_hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Check if your XML code is properly. You can do this by going into t-code SFP, open form ISR_FORM_SPEG and go to the layout tab.

Now Adobe Designer will start. If you don't have a XML tab, Select View > XML source. You can copy the XML source in a new text file and display it with Internet Explorer. If it works, you will see the XML source. If it fails, you will receive an XML parse error from IE.

The problem may occur by using different languages. SAP provides the SPEG and other MSS scenarios as an <b>example</b>.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

I have checked out and was able to see the XML source in the Internet Explorer. ( I didnt get any parse error ). What does this mean ?

<i>The problem may occur by using different languages. SAP provides the SPEG and other MSS scenarios as an example.</i>

I am unclear about your above statement , does it mean that i should raise a OSS or is there anything that we do it by ourselves?

Thnx once again ,

Vijay

nol_hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The XML parse errors mean that the XML is not valid. Sometimes the XML can be screwed up by locale characters, like ë. This depends on regional settings, your form language. We had a problem using the EURO sign in the tooltip (one of Adobe's properties in the form). This resulted in a form crash.

You can raise an OSS note, but as I stated, SAP provides only samples. Just look into the correct code (login in German) to SFP and copy and paste the javascript code that you need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

Thnx for your input, shall get back to you soon.

Vijay

Answers (0)