cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction displays differently between SAP GUI and WebSAPConsole

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need help in working out why when I view the custom transaction built for handheld devices through WebSAPConsole the display loses all its formatting. If I use SAP GUI to view it then it is OK. This happens no matter which client I use with WebSAPCoonsole including IE on my Win XP laptop.

I know there is limitations on the screens that can be displayied using WebSAPConsole but I can't find any documentation that clearly describes what is possible and what is not.

Just looking at the output on SAP GUI it is quite basic, just a square border, field names and fields with data in them.

The output from WebSAPConsole loses and square around the field which makes the output very messy. The formatting also has changed.

I am using the WebDisplayer.dll and SAP GUI 640 Patch level 22.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

WebSAPConsole provides a similar interface but maintains the SAPGUI look for mobile terminals running Windows CE or other graphics-capable operating systems.

Whereas WebSAPConsole needs just one time setup.The necessary components is part of your SAPGUI Install. you might need some more setting or might have missed some DLLs.

this doc may be useful:

1. http://www.lxe.com/pdf/MobileSAP.pdf

PS: award points if it was helpful.

Regards

Divya

sarrajudivya@aim.com