Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS communication channel red

rahul_kharya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have configured the JMS sender communication channel in ID. but the status is red. When i configured the JMS Adapter in Decentral adapter engine(with same details),the status is green.

Please help me out.

The error says that " Sender channel : details null"/

What should we do so as to make our communication channel green?

Need clarifications:

Communication channel config happens in central adapter engine....When i use decentral adapter engine, should i define communication channels also....

If yes, then it will be something like we are making use of both adapter engines right.

please correct me if i'm missing something.

Thanks and regards

rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just a thought. Have you deployed the drivers required for JMS provider in Central adapter?

You might have done this for the decentral adapter engine.

Regards,

P.Venkat

rahul_kharya
Participant
0 Kudos

Actually i have deployed....but dont know whether it is for central or decentral....How should we deploy the jar files for central adapter engine?

Former Member
rahul_kharya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

where can i get the utility drivertool.jar?

Regards

rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do the changes without Drivertool.jar.

Refer to the Manual modification in section 3.2 page:11 of that guide.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

P.Venkat

P.S Mark helpful answers.

rahul_kharya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I tried the manual process. The document says that the meta-inf and server folder should be maintained in the sda file including the sub files and the path should be maintained for those sub files....But if i save the path info in the zip file, its returning error when i try to deploy(Error: attribute missing,vendor missing).

On removing the path info,i'm able to delpoy but the adapter status is red.

My SDA structure is not same as the one specified in the document.

i am not getting the meta-inf and server folder in that zip file.only the sub files are included.

please correct me if i am wrong.

Regards

rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the person who deployed that in the decentral adapter engina and ask him to deploy the same on the central server.

You can also do one thing. Get the jmsproviderlib.sda from the decentral adapter engine from the path given in the guide and deploy it directly in the central server.

Regards,

P.Venkat

P.S Please Mark helpful answers.

rahul_kharya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Actually i deployed those jar files in decentral adapter engine.I followed the same procedure.i dont understand the difference between central adapter engine and decentral adapter engine deployment.Please correct me if i'm doing some mistake.

Regards

rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no difference between deploying it in central or decentral adapter engine. Use the same procedure wat u used to deploy in decentral adapter engine.

Regrds,

P.Venkat

P.S: Awarding points will interest other persons also to solve your problem. It might be easy if more than one helps to solve your problem.

Answers (0)