cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with 2nd page pringitng

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii frnds in my layout the border of the main window is coming properly in the first page but in the second page i am not able view the borders of the main window.

so wat should i do . i have drawn the border with BOX FRAME 10 TW

thanx

rohit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Try to adjust the size of the window according to the first window....I mean check whether both windows have same size.

May be thats the reason you r not getting the border.

Check them once.

-Priyanka.

Former Member
0 Kudos

well i have checked it but still i m not able to get it ... the borders and the midle boxes also in the main window

Former Member
0 Kudos

is ur first page and the second page same?

if yes . have copied the page 1 as second page or r u creating it again according to page1.

if that is the case then copy ur page 1 as page 2 and see..

if the scenario is different plz lemme know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HII DURGA

I HAD COPIED THE FIRST PAGE INTO SECOND PAGE BUT STILL THE RESULT IS SAME . I CAN C ALL THE DATA BUT THE BORDER AND THE MIDLE BORDERS R NOT VISIBLE THIS IS HAPENING ONLY IN THE MIAN WINDOW ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rohit,

one more suggestion is try giving box frame size imean border size as 15TW .

Former Member
0 Kudos

YA I TRIED THAT BUT NO CHANGE IN RESULT ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rohit,

did u check the jst layout output if the output is coming correctly or not. i mean the pattern is coming or not.since the second page is copy of the first page it should be like the first page and there should be no change.but try giving pattern to second page explicitly and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok durga thanx for ur help i had it dispalyed by puting the box in under the tect elemtn so now its working fine

Answers (0)