cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dialog Popup Tutorials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have just downloaded and import dialog box tutorial, but it seems that I can't build the application. The errors are as follows:

Missing required library: 'C:Program Files/SAP/JDT/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/webservices/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/jaxm.jar'.

The project was not built due to classpath errors (incomplete or involved in cycle).

Do anyone knows where I can get the library? I am using SP7 for both my netweaver and developement studio.

Regards,

Conrad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Concard,

I have mailed you the required JAXM.jar file on your mail ID. Just check that out.

Regards,

Bhavik

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chia,

Basically Sun Microsystems, along with a host of other contributors, has developed the Java API for XML Messaging, or JAXM. JAXM provides a mechanism for exchanging SOAP messages. Using SOAP for the envelope to package your messages ensures a standard way to package them.

This jar file should come in bundel with NWDS, in your case you can down load it from the following URL and add it to plugins folder structure

http://www.sun.com/software/communitysource/jaxm_saaj/

<b>Java API for XML Messaging 1.1 (JAXM)-Download link is there</b>

Hope this helps you...

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Conrad,

Did you check this file in setup folder of Netweaver Developer studio?

If you wont find there also then give me yr E-mail ID.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavik,

Could you send me the file? Thanks.

conrad.chia@ecenta.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's pretty simple you have to add the plugin jaxm.jar ,i hope in plugins folder thereis no jaxm.jar(C:\Documents and Settings\youraccount\Desktop\DevStudioSP92\DEVST\IDE\eclipse\plugins)

after adding the plugin in the above folder structure..

Goto NWStudio rightclick on your project -> properties ->build your path select your project save all metadata. rebuild project, restart studio and deploy.

Hope it helps

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should get the jaxm.jar in your J2EE installation folder itself. Like below

<Drive>:\usr\sap\J2E\JC00\j2ee\j2eeclient\jaxm.jar

just add this path in your project class path or add this jar as external jar your project should compile fine.

Hope it helps...

Shubhadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Conrad,

Just check and confirm that this file is on your PC or not. If its there under different path then just copy from there to desired path or add external jar in property of the application under Java build path.

Generally this file comes with the installable of Netweaver Developer studio.

Let me know the status after checking this.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have run the search on my pc but I can't find that file. Could I download it from somewhere and copy it into the folder? Thanks.

Conrad

Message was edited by: Conrad Chia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Conrad,

jaxm.jar is part of the Java Web Service standard library. You should be able to get it from java.sun.com and put it somewhere in your local machine. Then, follow the steps below to set your Web Dynpro application to reference the file.

1. Open the Web Dynpro perpective from your IDE

2. Select your project and right click

3. From the context menu, select Properties

4. Click on Java Build Path

5. Click on Add External JAR

6. Set the path to refer to the file

SP4 and SP9 (based on my experience) actually comes with this file and you do not have to do the steps I just mentioned.

Hope it helps,

- Teecheu