Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting parameter values from ITS to back end Modulepool program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I worked on external ITS developments for SRM project

I was passing values from and to between ITS front end template and corresponding back end module pool program.

I was using filed-set and field-get macro for passing values. It was working perfectly.

Now i am in new SRM 5.0 project where we are using integrated ITS and i developed small screen in which I am trying to read the value which I am entering in template text filed.

In debug mode i could see that ,when it execute FIELD-GET macro getting SY-SUBRC is equal to 1. I am not able to get the template value in PAI because of macro failure.

I just copied the same program which i developed in external ITS system still same problem.

Please some one help me if I am missing some thing in this.

Code which i am using.is

in ITS:

<form method="post" name="zebp_rrcode" action="`WGateURL()`" >

<textarea name="FREE_TEXT_DES" cols="35" rows="10" onKeyPress=fmlength()> </textarea>

<input type=submit name="~OKCode=TEXT" value="Send text">

</form>

**********************************************************************************************

In Back end code of PAI.

move sy-ucomm to ok_code.

data: len type i.

data: idx type i.

data: wide_row(80) occurs 0 with header line.

data: wide_text(80) occurs 0 with header line.

idx = 1.

field-get 'FREE_TEXT_DES' idx wide_row len.

if sy-subrc <> 0.

exit.

endif.

******************************************************************************************

Regards

Srikanth Akula

Message was edited by:

Srikanth Akula

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Can you please explain us how you were able to get and set the values.

And may i know what for you have developed a Internet Service ie Scenario...?

If you have any help documents for developing ITS application... plz forward it to this mail id...

hari.karan@gmail.com.

Thanks

Srinivasan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

I developed ITS Web apge for My SRM project requirement. Which I am going pop from Standard SRm screens.

SET, and Get commands(macro) used to gte vthe data from to Webpage to the back end Module pool program.

I have one good document to prepare small exmplae of ITS page devlopemnt.I send you to your ID.

Regards

Sri