Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages through IDOC Adapter not visible in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a situation where the sender is a proxy and the receiver system is IDOC

I am not able to see the messages in SXMB_MONI on the IDOC machine

Does the messages that are processsed using IDOC Adapter does not appear in SXMB_MONI

Or do u think any setting change is required

thanks

Prashanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your target system you can check it inside transaction WE05 or BD87 no in SXMB_MONI. On XI you can check it either in IDX5 or SXI_MONITOR (SXMB_MONI)

Regards,

Wojciech

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check also SM58 on XI because maybe there is a problem with IDOC communication (e.g. wrong password user).

Regards,

Wojciech

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Wojciech

Is it like the messages that are proceesed by the receiver idoc adapter are not going through integration engine on the receiver machine and hence not visible ?

The messages that are transferred using proxy is visible on all the systems using SXMB_MONI.hence asking the above qn

thanks

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Idoc adapter runs on ABAP stack, so initial adapter monitoring is through idx5, as compared to adapter monitoring on RWB for other adapters, once it reached IE, then the message can be monitored through SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

<i>>>>Is it like the messages that are proceesed by the receiver idoc adapter are not going through integration engine on the receiver machine and hence not visible ?</i>

Yes, that's correct. When IDocs are sent to the target SAP system, the integration engine doesn't come into play. So the idoc message will not be visible from the integration engine monitoring (sxmb_moni) of the target SAP system.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On receiver machine you are not using integration engine (you can send IDOC to SAP systems lower then 6.2). The only way to check it is what I wrote. Remember also what the other Colleagues said that IDOC is on ABAP stack and you cannot see it even in adapter monitor in runtime workbench.

Regards,

Wojciech

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SXMB_MONI monitoring just synchronous messages in default configuration, IDOC is an ASYNC message.

Try this link maybe some configuration is need.

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/41/b715015ffc11d5b3ea0050da403d6a/content.htm">http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/41/b715015ffc11d5b3ea0050da403d6a/content.htm</a>