cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interface required to post invoice in EBP system in SRM4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using classic scenario in SRM 4.0 with non-sap backend system. We are in process to develop a interface , which can post invoice automatically in EBP system after getting data from non- sap backend system. Could anyone please answer the following:

1. Which all BAPI are used for this ?

2. Exactly which all fields are required to post a invoice in EBP system?

Regards

neelesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Yann

Could you please explain little bit more about this BAPI?

Regards

Neelesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelesh,

There's a <b>BBP_PD_INV_CREATE</b> and <b>BBP_PD_INV_SAVE</b>... So what you need is to create a <i>ZBBP_PD_INV_CREATE</i> that calls both of them...

I don't have a variant in this system for that function module to copy the fields that you will need to fill, but basically is the Account table, partners table, items table, orgdata table, tax table and the header....

What i recommend is to run the BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL to obtain the detail of a purchase order, there you will see which tables are been filled and for the invoice will be almost the same....

BR,

Gerardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gerardo,

Thanks for your reply!!!!!

BBP_PD_INV_CREATE and BBP_PD_INV_SAVE seem to be FM's. Do we have any BAPI available to do this job? what , I was asking was: We want to post invoice in EBP automatically. Interface should take only fields from non-sap backend system and post invoice in EBP.

Actually, in our project, we don't have access of backend system, thatswhy, we want invoice in EBP system, so that we can see the whole procurement process in EBP only.

Regards

Neelesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neelesh,

I don't think that there's a BAPI to create invoices in EBP, but what you can do is to build it with those FM's that i mentioned before....

regards,

Gerardo.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What about BBP_BAPI_IV_CREATE_IN ?

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well the bapi interface for invoice creation BAPI_INVOICEEC_CREATE implies function BBP_BAPI_IV_CREATE_IN and BBP_BC_INVOICE_CREATE2

You should investigate

Kind regards,

Yann

Message was edited by:

Yann Bouillut