cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 and /SAPAPO/TS_PLOB_DELETE

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to use these to these 2 functions to delete planning-relevant characteristic combinations in a Master Planning Object Structure, which have Zero-values in the planning book (e.g. quantities, amounts,...).

When I want to test BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 I'm always getting an error, because I don't know what values I have to fill in the fields C and CH of the table SELECTION.

For /SAPAPO/TS_PLOB_DELETE i have a similar problem: What are correct values for the fields S and OP in the table IT_SELECTION?

Thank you!

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

I already tried to use BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 to read a planning book but i always have an error. So, i use RSDRI_INFOPROV_READ to read the remote cube of the planning area.

I manage to use /SAPAPO/TS_PLOB_DELETE. In It_SELECTION, S is for Sign. S must be equal to I (include) or E (exclude).

OP must be equal to EQ (EQUAL) , BT (BETWEEN) ...

Example:

IOBJNM = ZC_PRODUCT

S = I

OP = EQ

LOW = P1

Here you will delete in your POS each combination with product P1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, /SAPAPO/TS_PLOB_DELETE works!

But i have still another problem:

How can I select the characteristic combinations which have zero-values (e.g. Quantity or EUR-Vaues) in their key figures?

I want to select these combinations with a funtction and delete the output with /SAPAPO/TS_PLOB_DELETE!

Best regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a question. For deleting the Characeteristic value combinations, can't you just right click on the relevant Master Planning object Structure and delete the combinations from "Maintain Char. Combinations"? Why do we need to do that using BAPIs and function modules?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your hint!

In which transaction can I do this?

Best regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

/N/SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN

Demand Planning > Demand Planning > Current Settings> /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN - Administration of Demand Planning and Supply Networ

> select Planning Object Structures from the tree.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There I'm only able to "Delete Time Series Objects" on right click. I don't want to delete all charcteristic combintions.

I only want to delete charistic combinations which have zero-values in their key figures (e.g. Quantities or EUR-Values for materials), because they are useless for the demand planning process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are looking at Planning area. Select the Planning Object Structures from the tree at the top left hand corner. Just right click on the relevant Master Planning object Structure and delete the combinations from "Maintain Char. Combinations".

Message was edited by:

Visu Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, now I found it,thanks!

I already knew this transaction. You can also directly access it over /SAPAPO/MC62.

But my problem is that i must delete over 1000 relevant characteristic combinations.

Is it also possible to "Upload" these charcteristics over a flat list?

Answers (0)