Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment in plan driven procurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We having SUS-MM scenario.

while creatin PO in MM, we have attachments and also text( header text, item text). But neither attachment nor text comes over to SUS, as per standard functionality will not be suuported but consulting note is available 780923 for attachment transfer from MM to SUS and applied the same, After implementing the note above we tried to attach a document in MM (me22n) but This document cannot be seen in the SUS system. Please tell me the steps or any notes for customising that need to be followed ..

and also When vendor is attaching a attachment in SUS invoice,same needs to be

transferred to R/3, As per standard functionality the Service Procurement business

scenario, you can attach a file for the purchaser to the invoice, but

MM-SUS scenario is not supported.

Is there any consulting note is available like we having a consulting

note for MM to SUS (780923).

Regards,

Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same problem. The SUS is accepting only .pdf and .zip files. For all other formats it is giving error message of file size however the files i am tyring to attach is not even 1MB but .pdf file of even 10MB was accepted.

Is it possible for you to let me know if there is any restriction on supported file formatsand size. If yes how can we incorporate other formats.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

There should not be absoultly any issue with the file size. Did you check the PO message? Was there any error on the XI MONI?

Can you try changing the qty/price on the Po and retest?

I was able to send a PPT and word doc successfully.

Thanks,

-Devi Swain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

We are going to use the MM-SUS scenario with SRM 7.

Could yuo please inform me how did you solve sending attachments from SUS to MM and from MM to SUS?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Valentino

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are also facing the same issue, could you please share the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

I did the SUS-MM implementaion before. You can't transfer the document in SUS-MM scenario now due to IDOC--> XI link to SUS. But I have tested with header text and item text and it was working fine. Which means I could see the Header text and Item text when I logged on to SUS as a Vendor. First step you check whether you see the text in the DOC using t-code WE02. Next check the XI content (Your XI guy would have mapped for you....if not check with him) and ensure content is in XI or not. I was doing lot mapping in XI. So I don't remember whether I did any changes to the default mapping. Anyway you can check the content in XI and let me know if you have any problem.

With regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pranav,

thanks for the reply...

I am able to send the texts and attachments from MM to SUS.

But i am not having a idea how to send the attchments from SUS to MM..

Please help me.

Regards,Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

I'm searching for the same thing,

could you be so kind and send me some info about how you managed to

send texts and attachments from MM to SUS (barbara.wimmer@matrics.at).

It would help me a lot.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please share the solution .

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know, this feature will be supported as of SRM60.

Kind regards,

Yann