Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am loging in SAP. Initial screen come where it display User Menu and Sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When i am loging in SAP. Initial screen come where it display User Menu and Sap Menu, but User menu is in active not showing but T code are executing then what object i have missed.

can u help me?

Thanks,

Regards,

Sachin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok but user menu is not displaying on initial screen of SAP front end, but define transaction work if manualy puted in box.

sachin

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can refer to the following link.

OR for more info

This could help

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/49/2dfe88088b11d396a9006094b9867b/frameset.htm

Cheers

Soma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SAP we have two menus

SAP MENU

USER MENU

In SAP MENU by default all the T-CODES will available after installation.And your USER having SAP_ALL profile

In USER MENU means u created One role in PFCG and assign to the user.

U did not miss any object try to login with your user ID and delete SAP_ALL profile in SU01.

After deleting the profile SAP_ALL in su01 what are the T-CODES available in USER MENU u will accesses those t code.

kiran kumar.v

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cant understand clearly.

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I had that problem recently.

You can have User Menu through table SSM_CUST and/or USERS_SSM.

One of the replies you have take you to my post and solution.

Anyway, SSM_CUST lets you customize this globally. You can switch ALL_USER_MENUS_OFF ON/OFF and you can switch SAP_MENU_OFF also.

If you set the first one in ON and the second one blank or YES you will have acces to both menu using the first and second button on the tool bar.

Using USERS_SSM you can set which Menu a particular User can use.

Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I hope you will be having access to <b>SAP_ALL</b> and <b>SAP_NEW</b> profiles. If so you will not find the user menu in the initial screen. Instead you will have SAP menu only.

Kindly reply me if I've clarified you.

With regards,

Varadharajan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I have only two generated profile not having any predefine profile like SAP_ALL,SAP_NEW.

Then what is the problem.

Cheers,

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi sachin,

When you created a role in PFCG by default profiles will generate.If you assign a role to a user by default profiles will come in profile tab in SU01.

What are the roles u assigned to a user i.e called user menu.

After installation we will get by default SAP menu

kiran kumar.v

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok but user menu is not displaying on initial screen of SAP front end, but define transaction work if manualy puted in box.

sachin

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

It doesn't care if you're using SAP_ALL or any of those profile. That is not relevant. I had that case a few days ago, I'm not using any of those profiles and I made it work with help of one post.

If you put the transactions in the tab "Menu" of the role in the PFCG, and if you activate parameters I mentioned in a prior post, then you should see the Menu.

Tables SSM_CUST and USERS_SSM. The first is global and the other is user-especific.

The link in one of the first post of this thread hace all the info.

That should work, that worked in my case.

What values the parameters have on those tables? The more the info the better.

Updating the parameters on those tables should help. If still doesn't work then you should check another parameter using transaction RZ10 or report RSPARAM.

If my info solves your problem, points are appreciated, if not, we will try...

Jose

0 Kudos

Hi

I think u met of changed the settings

Login to sapgui

Goto menu->Extras->Settings

You will get some options

1.Display favorites at end of list

2.Do not display menu,only display favorites.

3.Do not display screen

4.Display technical names

I think u have to set these settings it will help u.

kiran kumar.v