cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Team not populated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I wonder if anybody could help. I am using Solution Manager 4.0 and I am having problem determining the support team that is responsible for the application area.

I have completed the following in our fresh install of Solution Manager:

Set up the Org Model

Set up the Key users, Administrators and sold-to-party

Set up the IBASE entries

Set up products for support.

I then went to transaction OOCU_RESP for rule 13200137 and created a responsibility for SAP component A* to Z* thinking that this will just populate the support team for any component. I then added a USER to that responsibility.

If I use the “simulate rule resolution” and enter the transaction number it will find the user. But when I create a support message (from within solution manager itself) from CRMD_ORDER (component CRM-BTX-BF) the support team is not populated.

Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong?

Regards

Andy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply sorry it has taken so long to reply but I have been on vacation.

I have applied SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW to the users but the support team is not being populated at all.

Like I said it my original post I have set the rule 13200137 and was expecting the support team to be populated.

Is there anything else that I have missed?

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you solve this problem? because I am going through the SAME problem, I thinik I know what is the exact problem is? Non of my Organization Unit has Business partnet ID in the t-code: PPOMA_CRM -->

Service Provider

Support Desk

etc

Non of them has Business Partner ID assocciated with; I am not sure what settings exatctly I am missing here

If you get working; can you please let me know what did you do exactly to solve this problem

Thanks In Advance

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have similiar problem. Have created all BP's in transaction BP, and Org Units (support teams) in PPOMA_CRM, but in my org structure in PPOMA_CRM, I have ID's assigned to the objects, but the Business Partner column is empty all the way. Under my Service Desk org., I have position for Service Desk Manager, and then Bus.Partner assigned to Position, and then Employee/User assigned to the BP. Only the BP has the ID of BP 0000000xxx, but nothing under the Business Partner column. The same goes for my support teams - they fall under the Service Desk, has a Position assigned, has BP's assigned to the position, and has Employees assigned to the BP's. But my Support Team (type Org Unit) has the ID of S 50000xxx, but no Business Partner. When I test my rule to say determine support team via SAP component, the results are correct, but when I create a support message from say BW system, and you look at message in Service Desk, the iBase, Sold-to-Party etc is filled in except for Support Team. When doing a drop-down on this field, it only lists BP's and nothing from the PPOMA_CRM structure. How does this work then?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the problem! Try this:

In SM30, edit table T77S0:

- set the value for entry HRALX/HRAC to 'X'

- set the value for HRALX/OBPON to 'ON'

Now go back to PPOMA_CRM and make a change to one or all your Org units. You will see a BP number assigned.

Please awards points if this helped!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try assigning the role of Support Desk Administrator.

Regards,

Alankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andy,

I think it could be an authorization fact... try giving "SAP_ALL" to the user. If it works, you should look for the authorization that you need. I had the same problem with tnansaction NOTIF_CREATE. With SAP_ALL it worked ok, but I heven't look for the exact aithorization objetc that made the diference yet.

I hope this help.

Jessica.