Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass user creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are using CUA and we have around 15 clild systems. Central system is Solutioin manager 4.0. I need help in 2 issues.

1) When I am saving any user master data in central system, my session hangs and does not push data to child systems. Then I manually kill the SU01 transaction. This is no dump in child system and central system. How should I solve this issue.

2) We are about to add new country in project. I need to create mass users in CUA, How can I create mass users in SolMan 4.0

Thanks.......

Regards

Kunjan

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunjan,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are trying to create in multiple systems(getting session hanged) or single child system.

Cheers

Soma

0 Kudos

Hi soma pradeep,

I am getting problem in Central system and its getting hang there. In child systems, information is not replication.

Thanks

Kunjan

0 Kudos

Hi Kunjan,

Can you do some workaround. This is to identify system which is creating problem.

Can you start creating test user ID for single child system from Central system.

(example if you have 15 child systems (say 1,2,3,4...) create a user ID in Central system with only one child sytem)

I hope its clear If not let me know I will explain once more.

Cheers

Soma

manohar_kappala2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the first one try this, helped me on some occassions

Go to SCUL transaction and execute it, if there are any user ID's are logged there try redistributing them, solves the problem in most of the occassions. If that doesnt work out then there is also the log giving the details of the reasons for its failure to distribute the same.

Also for creation of Mass users u can use SECATT or SCAT which ever you are comfortable using.

Let me know if it helps.

Regards,

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try going into WE05 to see why the IDoc failed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunjan,

Try to check out the log in SCUL. Once you get to know the error, get into SCUM, change the settings from Gloal to Local and make the changes. Then login back into SCUL and Redistribute the changes.

To create Mass users, You can do it through SU10 or create a Script using SCAT/SECATT/LSMW.

Hope it helps.

Please award points if it is useful.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh