cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.aii.adapter.file.svc service is not running...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

"com.sap.aii.adapter.file.svc" service is not running on the system. This is because couldn't see a log file under "D:\usr\sap\YXI\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\cluster\server0\log\services\com.sap.aii.adapter.file.svc\". How can I run the service? What are the prerequisites? Do you have any suggestion about the problem?

Thank you.

Message was edited by:

Orkun GEDIK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I installed "XI content for Software Component Version SAP Basis 6.40" into the system and the problem has been resolved. Thank you.

Regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot see anything in the log files. What can cause the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If I expect that the system will create entries automatically, I didn't. At the otherside, SLD service is already running properly, and perform data transfer successfully. I test it under visual admin. Do you have further advices?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please notice that, I cannot see "File of af.<sid>.<hostname>" CIM entry in the "SAP_XIAdapterService" list. Regarding the problem, I created a new File service entry with two associations, but still the service is not working.

Also, service is running properly, if I take a look at Visual Administrator Service list, but it is not.

Message was edited by:

Orkun GEDIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open the Visual Administrator and drill down to server -> services -> SLD Data Supplier. On the 'Runtime' tab in the right frame, select the tab 'HTTP Settings'. Enter the new SLD address and maintain, if necessary, the provided user. The user must exist on the new SLD host. Save your entries. To apply the new configuration immediately, restart the SLD service (select stop, then start, from the context menu of the service "SLD Data Supplier"). The first data transfer to the SLD takes place after several minutes.

Regards,

Sandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check startup logs.

Open the std_server.out files in the cluster node's work folder:

/usr/sap/<SID>/<Instance>/work/std_server[n].out

The startup order of the AF Services is:

Service com.sap.aii.af.cpa.svc started

Service com.sap.aii.af.security.service started

Service com.sap.aii.af.svc started

Service com.sap.aii.af.ms.svc started

Service com.sap.aii.adapter.marketplace.svc started

Service com.sap.aii.adapter.bc.svc started

Service com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.svc started

Service com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.svc started

Service com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.svc started

Service com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.svc started

Service com.sap.aii.adapter.mail.svc started

Service com.sap.aii.adapter.file.svc started

Service com.sap.aii.af.ispeak.svc started

Check which one was the last successfully started service A and determine the next service B in the list. Service B causes the OutOfMemory and cyclic restart and it can be either the Messaging System Service (com.sap.aii.af.ms.svc) or an Adapter (com.sap.aii.adapter.* and com.sap.aii.af.ispeak.svc).

Look to this note

<a href="https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=REDIR&_NNUM=994433&_NLANG=E">994433</a> also.

Regards,

Sandro

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can start the service using J2EE Visual Admin under services bar.