cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FILE to ABAP Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have created a scenario in which a Data is retrived from a FILE and have send to a ZTABLE .

here sender side a DT, MT and Message interface created .... File adapter is used and Receiver side DT,MT,MI created and XI Adapter is used .

Mapping (MP and Interface mapping is done in the sender side)

Communication channel for sender and receiver are created and the sender agrement and receiver agg are given.

When i execute the Trans SPROXY it ask for a package and prefix , so i give a Package name and Prefix Z .when i save class and interface are created automatically .

But both are INACTIVE...

when i make it active it show a message that its currently editting ... WHY.

Once it get active only i can write code to transfer the data to the ZTABLE.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thankz for your link..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in the Inegration Builder -> administration Integration repository if any of the message type or object related to the proxy class is not active.

Please check in the Integration repository that your MT and MI are active and not loacked.

Also the same goes in for ABAP stack transaction SM04.

Regards

vijaya

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might help you

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once the class and interface are atomatically created , i activated them ,but says object is currently editing .

But i double click the class activate it it gets activated ...

what abt the interface ....

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jude

Once the class interface is activated make sure that you are in display mode. You will get this information if you are in change mode. Also luk if it is been locked or used by anyothers. Try the transaction SM04 in R3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Close all the objects in R3.

Then go to that interface and activate it.

Thanks.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jude,

you need to select all the objects created and activate them together in the R3 system . Also you might have navigated to the method and are trying to activate the method. Go to the top level in the proxy classes created and then activate and it will get activated.

Regards

Bhavesh