cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qrfc Monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when activating the integration models i receive the message Outbound Queue blocked in a dialog box , In the dialog box i have three options 1. Qrfc monitor , 2. Ignore and 3. Cancel. when i click qrfc monitor , i can see a status SYSFAIL.

how I can i proceed with issue now , how can i release the block in the queue,

becoz whenever i activate any of the integration model , I receive the same error

Outbound Queue blocked in a dialog box .

Thanks

Shan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to release this block from the queue , we have a trasaction SMQ1 to monitor outbound queue , which option in this transaction release this block .

0 Kudos

Hi Shan,

In SMQ1 (Outbound Queue Manager) put in the appropriate Queue Destination and Execute F8. This takes you to next screen - where all the stuck queues/blocks are listed. You need to select each and either double-click on the queue name of press F7 (Display Selection) which takes you to next screen.

This screen shows more details of the queue. You can try selecting the queue block and click on the Matchstick icon F6 (Activate Queue). If there are multiple entires in the queue block then you can doubleclick on the queue name or F7 to list the inidividual queues. Select the queue which says SYSFAIL and try fixing the root cause before you select the queue and press F6 - Execute LUW. Please note unless you have fixed the root cause of the queue you can not process it. It will continue to give you the error.

Also when you are trying to activate the integration model and getting the error - try selecting the Ignore option and see what happens. Sometimes the stuck queue is for something else than what you are trying to transfer and system by design flags it when you do the integration model activation.

Hope this helps. Do provide further details like the type of queue stuck, the integration model you are trying to activate if you continue having the problem. Screenshots are preferable - but then not sure how you can put them here.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also to get more information of the root cause, that needs fixing before you can activate the queue, you can use the entry in column "TID of First LUW". What is there, you can copy in the Application Log (transaction SLG1) in the fiend "External ID".

There you can have more information on the root cause of the error. After you fix this, you can reactivate your failed queue in the SMQ1 or SMQ2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I deleted the entry in SMQ1 , I am not getting any more errors . Is this right solution to clear the block .

Thanks

Shan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In general you should avoid deleting entries there. But if there is no chance of the entry being reprocessed (by fixing the root cause) fast, that's what should be done. Otherwise it will block other queues after it and eventually you'll end up with whole interface blocked. It depends of the error.

It's good to do some "post-deletion" work afterwards though.

If it was a master data queue - regenerate and reactivate the respective integration model. If it was for transactional data - a CCR Deltareport (/SAPAPO/CCR) is good to be performed for the appropriate selection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

I am a novice in APO. But a small question. Is there any chance that he is getting the error because the data transfer is allowed only by the APOADMIN? I know it depends on the company policy....but any chance for that?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, he said it works now. He's not getting the same error. I don't know, Shan never actually gave details on the error.

0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

Just to answer your question - during actual data transfer through CIF both on APO and R/3 or ERP system an appropriate system user is created with all authorizations which logs on to the other system through RFC connection. I believe in your system APOADMIN is such an user. Please note since it is a system user you can not logon as a Dialog user with that. However any user having access to CFM1, CFM2 etc. can generate, activate and thereby transfer data via CIF.

This is not the likely reason for Shan's CIF queue.

Thanks,

Somnath