cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language problem on SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working on SRM 5.0 with 2 back-ends; user languages will be english, russian and turkish.

Everything is working fine while we are using English as logon language.

Now we are experiencing a problem while using Turkish: during GOA creation, when in the distribution tab we are trying to display from the match code the list of releasing Purch. Org. we got the Explorer warning Security Information:

"This page contains both secure and nonsecure items. Do you want to display the nonsecure items?"

and after no pages are displayed (both selecting yes or no)!

Some of you has experienced similar problems?

Can you advice some particular settings in the case of multi-language environment?

Thanks

#Bill J.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some update to detail the problem after further investigation.

Any idea is appreciated.

On EBP when we try to make a search for the available values we get "page cannot be found" error. This error occurs only if we login to EBP in a non-English language, i.e. either Turkish or Russian.

We don't get this error on all search helps but with the ones that have a non-latin character in the link. On the other hand the problem does not occur in all the links with non-latin characters. Some of the links with non-latin characters are working correctly.

Steps for the Reconstruction

1. Login to EBP in Turkish

2. Goto Process GOA/"Genel çerçeve sözleşmesini işle" under Contract Management

3. Create a GOA

4. On the initial screen of the GOA creation click on the "binnocular" at the line of under-over delivery tolerance/"Tsl.açığı/ fazlasıtoleransı"

5. Since our SRM server is on SSL Internet Explorer first asks for displaying the non-secure items. The actual problem is that the link contains non-latin characters. You can see the link by clicking on and not letting the binnocular.

6. However when you go down on the same page to the binnocular for the vendor/"Satıcı" search you get no errors. Because the non-latin characters are converted to ASCII codes.

I have also opened an OSS note on that.

Regards

#Bill J.