cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.lang.NullPointerException with FTP receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a java.lang.NullPointerException in the Runtime Workbench for my FTP Adapter, that is a receiver.

At SXMB_MONI all the messages are successful.

What this could be?

Thanks in advance,

Daniela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniela,

Success in SXMB_mONI means that the message has been successfully sent from Integration Engine to Adapter framework.

Check Adapter monitoring to see if FTP adapter has any problems also check the complete error message in RWB and in the default.trc file.

cheers,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

Thanks for your help.

I took a look in RWB and it seems like there was an error when CC tried to connect with the FTP server. The last two messages are:

Success -> Connect to FTP server "10.112.144.108", directory "\interfaces2\conversionesTest"

Error -> Attempt to process file failed with Error occurred while connecting to the FTP server "10.112.144.108:22": java.lang.NullPointerException

Do you think ii could be an conection error (login, port) or a wrong configuration in my CC?

Thaks in advance,

Daniela Machado

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniela,

You got it right. Looks like there is problem with connectivity. Check the configuration values used (server / port/ userid / pwd)

cheers,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naveen,

I´ll check the information with the person who sent it to me in order to assure that it is correct.

Thanks,

Daniela

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniela,

Check this thread..

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers