cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assign background in cells.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts ,

Can anyone guide me for assign any color how background in the cells of smartforms.

My problem is that assign one color to my cell, in the table painter of my smartforms, but when visualize it, this cell don´t have the color that i puted.

can that this problem will be but the drivers of the printer??

I do the form in CRM, release 4.0.

In the table painter, i see correctly the color assigned, but when visualize it, no!!

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu,

Don´t appered in the on print preview and either in the real output. I must send the form by email, in 'pdf' format.

I think that must convert the form to 'rtf' format, and the table return, send by email.

The colours not appered. ¿¿have you got any solution???

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Manish,

Thanks for your help.

There is a problem. The border are painted in the form correctly, but the colour of background (of the cells selected) and the borders, no apperer how i have selected; although in the table painter of Smartforms, apperer well.

Do you know any solution for this problem??

I hope your answer!!

And excuses me by me english!!! is very bad. i´m spanish.

Thanks.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

don't rely on print preview, have a printout to get the real output. Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Have you used the "Use Shading" button. First select a cell, then give saturation percentage in the field and then press the button "Use Shading"(left to reset frame button). This will show the colour in template there itself. The wondow colour will not be coming for template cells if you used the above mentioned button.

See the Link.....

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/b9/722de52f1711d5b695006094192fe3/content.htm

Reward points if this Helps.

Manish