cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commiting standard BAPI in XMII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have a BLT which will calls the BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE.But this standard will not commit the work.So after calling JCO interface and am trying to call JCO Commit action block to do this.Can i do like this?or is there any other way to do it?How should i commit the work in BLT? .As per my reqmt i shldnt create a new BAPI.Somehow commiting shld be done in BLT itself.

Can anobody suggest me how should i do it?

Pls help me out.

Thanks& Regards

Sireesha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As suggested below, simply use the "auto commit" option in the JCO interface configuration dialog, and the BAPI call will properly commit.

In the case where you need to issue multiple BAPI calls and perform a commit/rollback as a "group" or as a single atomic transaction, use the more granular JCO actions, and:

Start A Session

Perform your BAPI call(s)

Commit or Rollback

End Session

Best regards,

Rick

abesh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Right Click on the JCO Action Block, Click configure and in the Configuration Options check the "Auto Commit this Transaction?" check box. The Bapi will now commit !

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using SAP xMII 11.5.1 than u can choose the auto commit option present in the JCO interface.

In 11.5.2. use JCO commit action to commit the standard BAPI. You can use the same JCO inteface option in the 11.5.2. also.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Kishore

former_member4529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sireesha,

Use the JCO commit action block after the JCo action block to commit the BAPI call.

Thanks,

Dipankar

0 Kudos

Sireesha,

Please see the xMII MM Templates located in the Downloads -> Manufacturing section on the SDN. This will answer all of your Goods Movement questions.

Regards,

Salvatore Castro

Sr. Solution Architect