Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One source File should be sent to Receivers based on Message type

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing with a problem, the scenario is File to IDOC...

The file which comes has different message types if Message type is VERIFY then IDOC <b>_-AFS_-DELVRY03</b> has to be triggered and if Message type is MIGO101 then IDOC <b>_-AFS_-WMMBID02</b> has to be triggered,

Source message is same for both the idocs and mapping is different...

SO please any one can suggest how to proceed in Integration Directory configuration...

Thanks and Regards,

sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for Your help,

I have solved it by the Interface determination by giving two interface Mappings with one source interface..

Thanks all...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your query is a little ambiguous.

You say, that the message type can be either VERIFY or MIGO101.

You also say that the source message is same for both the idocs. This is not very clear.

In case, you have the same message type, and VERIFY and MIGO101 are two fields/segments in this message type, then all you need to do is check if these segments exist, in interface determination.

Click the + symbol in the inbound interfaces section.Enter the following:

Condition: MT/VERIFY ex If so, call IMapping which maps message to idoc AFS_-DELVRY03. Inbound interface for this would be idoc AFS_-DELVRY03

Condition: MT/MIGO101 ex If so, call IMapping which maps message to idoc -AFS-WMMBID02. Inbound interface for this would be idoc. -AFS-WMMBID02.

In case you have two different message types(which means you have two different source messages), you could create two different scenarios.

Regards,

Smitha.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the message type field going to be a part of the source file? if yes, why dont you do a conditional Interface determination?

You can add multiple Inbound Interfaces in the Interface determiantion of a single receiver service and then add the corresponding conditon on which the interface should be choosen.

More on this blog,

/people/suraj.sr/blog/2006/01/05/multiple-inbound-interfaces-within-a-service

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar,

If u on SP 16 and above with XI3.0 u may try enhanced receiver determination.

<a href="/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16">/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16</a>

Regards,

Sudharshan

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarshan,

Thanks for the reply, I am using SP16 only...

I think that may not be solution for me as i have only one senderservie and One Receiver service only...

I have seen the weblog, but i am confused with it,

how i can use two different mapping programs i am confused... could u please throw some more information ...

Thanks and Regards,

sridhar

Message was edited by:

sridhar reddy kondam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar,

could u post the rough structure ur message types.

In Interface determination choose one more Interface (+ Add icon)

Source: sender Interface

InboundInterface1 condition(/p1:FirstMT/ EX) Mapping

InboundInterface2 condition(/p1:SecondMT/ EX) Mapping

Regards,

Sudharshan

Message was edited by:

Sudharshan Aravamudan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried using the Business Process Engine for this?

We have used a scenario similar, where we get one file, run through the BPE and split out to PurchaseOrderCreate, PurchaseOrderChange and GoodsMovement depending on the Message Type.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3c/831620a4f1044dba38b370f77835cc/frameset.htm