cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM - LD_ERROR in SXI_CACHE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on Client Proxy..when i test my report program at R/3 end i am getting below error..(i got the dump..i found some of the errors...please find the below)

l_error_code = GET_BUSINESS_SYSTEM_ERROR

l_error_text = An error occurred when determining the business system (LD_ERROR)

and i have checked R/3 system tcode : SXI_CACHE cache it is showin the below error - "LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM - LD_ERROR"..

and also...I have checked R/3 sysrtem tcodes are SLDCHECK and SXMB_IFR (SLd) both are opening with different hosts in the browser??

I have done the settings Tcode : SLDAPICUST

(In this tcode i gave all XI Server details with User Id XIAPPLUSER )

Please let me know any thing went wrong???

Regards,

Venu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First Check transaction SLDCHECK in ur application system.It may give some more details.

Check if the business system for the proxy client is maintained in SLD of XI and role of the business system is Application system with XI server as corresponding Integration Server.

Also check in SXMB_ADM of business system, u have configured it as application system and in the corresponding IS_URL Parameter, u have given the RFC destination(Type:HTTP)to XI.

Refer blog

<a href="/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies">/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies</a>

Regards,

Sudharshan

Message was edited by:

Sudharshan Aravamudan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudharshan,

First Check transaction SLDCHECK in ur application system.It may give some more details - yes i have checked the SLDCHECK it is opnening the SLD browser

Check if the business system for the proxy client is maintained in SLD of XI and role of the business system is Application system with XI server as corresponding Integration Server.

Also check in SXMB_ADM of business system, u have configured it as application system and in the corresponding IS_URL Parameter, u have given the RFC destination(Type:HTTP)to XI. --- i have done these settings..

still i am getting the same error.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if u r executing the report in the same client in which u have done all the settings

Regards,

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if u r executing the report in the same client in which u have done all the settings - yes i am testing the same client..where i did the settings.

Why SXI_CACHE showing error i am not understanding..

"LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM - LD_ERROR"..

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where u r getting the error. In Application system.

Try refreshing the cache in SXI_CACHE in that system.

Regards,

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i am getting the error application system .

i had tried to refresh the cache..it is not enable two options Start Complete Cache refresh & delta cache refresh.

Now i am able to test my client proxy ..but no message appearing in SXMB_MONI what could be the problem..still the cache is same thing..

Regards,

venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venu

have you checked our config in sxmb_adm > Integration Engine Configuration.

Also run S_BCE_68001402 and check for locked users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went to SPROXY..and i am trying to test the my proxy

i gave all the input values and execurted the below message is coming

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

- <asx:abap xmlns:asx="http://www.sap.com/abapxml" version="1.0">

- <asx:values>

<SUCCESS>Services Processed Without Error</SUCCESS>

</asx:values>

</asx:abap>

then i double click the payload and executed no message appering

what Could be the problem..

i created configuration sender XI adapter only..and i tried without XI adapter also it didn't worked.

what could be the problem when i test the proxy no message appering means..any thing problem with configuration need to select any other adapter at sender end..

pelase help me

Regards,

venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you checked our config in sxmb_adm > Integration Engine Configuration.

- yes i have done that

Also run S_BCE_68001402 and check for locked users - and checked related to me there is no user locked.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venu,

Did u check in SXMB_MONI of the application system.

Regards,

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to see the message in SXMB_MONI..But my scenario it is not triggering..the message status in SXMB_MONI Message Recorded(commit missing)..

i had done the configuration but my scenario it is not triggering..what could be the cause..i had created sender cc - xi adapter

receive cc- file adapter

Sender aggrement -

Receiver Determination

ID

RA

all the above steps i did .and activated.

when i click the message pipleline steps are showing only first step (Inbound message)..this is coming correctly rest all nothing..

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

You should just do a "COMMIT WORK" after the call to the PROXY

try.

call method xxxx->yyyy_start_my_msg

exporting

output = l_my_msg.

catch cx_ai_system_fault into lcx_system.

call method lcx_system->if_message~get_text

receiving

result = l_errtxt.

endtry.

commit work.

best regards

Dennis Hansen

Answers (0)