Thank's in advanced

Francesc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The 40b maintainence has ended 2 years ago, you wont be able to download patches from portal, you may request SAP for patches via CUSTOMER MESSAGE.

Important Information for Customers on SAP R/3 3.1I, 4.0B, 4.5B or 4.6B

As of January 01, 2004, new SAP R/3 Support Packages and SAP HR Support Packages (Legal Change Packages, LCPs) for SAP R/3 3.1I, 4.0B, 4.5B and 4.6B are only available as part of SAP R/3 extended maintenance, which is offered until December 31, 2006. Legal compliance of your SAP R/3 system can only be ensured if you purchase SAP R/3 extended maintenance.

Please note:

If you have not yet ordered SAP R/3 extended maintenance but need to do so, order it using the Maintenance Extension Order Form.

You will receive authorization to access new SAP R/3 Support Packages and SAP HR Support Packages (Legal Change Packages, LCPs) for SAP R/3 3.1I, 4.0B, 4.5B and 4.6B (that is, SPs and LCPs that have become available since the beginning of the extended maintenance period) as soon as SAP has received the signed extended maintenance contract.

If you have an existing order for SAP R/3 extended maintenance which will expire shortly and you need SAP R/3 Support Packages and SAP HR Support Packages for your installation beyond the expiration date of this order, you can extend your order until December 31, 2006 maximum. Please use the Maintenance Extension Order Form.

You will receive authorization to access new SAP R/3 Support Packages and SAP HR Support Packages (Legal Change Packages, LCPs) for SAP R/3 3.1I, 4.0B, 4.5B and 4.6B (that is, SPs and LCPs that become available beyond the expiration date of your initial order and during the timeframe covered by your additional order) as soon as SAP has received the signed additional contract.

If you have already ordered SAP R/3 extended maintenance, and SAP has received the signed contract, and you encounter problems downloading SAP R/3 Support Packages or SAP HR Support Packages from the Software Distribution Center on SAP Service Marketplace, open a customer message under the component XX-SER-ME, with priority 'high'.

For an overview of SAP’s maintenance strategy, visit the SAP Service Marketplace, quick link /maintenance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this path, but in download page there isn't any file.

If you can see any file, could you send me, please ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think 40B is out of support from SAP now. Probably you need to contact SAP directly to get the file

Thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have also checked there is no file under that link . as the Standard SAP support for the 40B system is over you might be getting the Extended Maintenance support in that case you need to contact SAP for the SPAM update files.

FYI - The 40B Extended Maintenance support will be over in Dec06, you need to go under Customer Specific Maintenance support or upgrade your cuurent version.

Hope this will help you.

Best Regards,

Sachin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

http://service.sap.com/swdc --> Entry by Application Group --> Support Packages and Patches --> Additional Components --> SAP SPAM/SAINT UPDATE ---> SPAM/SAINT UPDATE 40B

follow the path mentioned above.

Best Regards,

Sachin