cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML header Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i am doing a File-XI-File scenario, using Content Conversion.

Sceanrio involves Multimapping.

The problem is The XML payload created by my Sender Communication Channel Does not match the XML-Strucure expected in MessageMapping, The header of the XML structure differs which results in a MAPPING RUNTIME EXCEPTION.

Below is the Strucure of the Source XML payload (Generated by my Sender Adapter)

<b><?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

- <ns:MT_Source_ItemMaster xmlns:ns="http://Itemmaster/demo"></b>

- <Records>

- <Recordset>

<Fileno>0000005265</Fileno>

<Item>00000000000000001</Item>

<Aendtyp /> ......so on

Now when i Check my Interface mapping with no data under Test tab, and see the XML Structure at Source it is like this

<b><ns0:Messages xmlns:ns0="http://sap.com/xi/XI/SplitAndMerge">

<ns0:Message1>

<ns1:MT_Source_ItemMaster_1 xmlns:ns1="http://Itemmaster/demo"></b>

Please notice the header part indicated in bold.I am unable to figure out how i can change my source payload to look like this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I am doing a Multimap (1:2), I have checked the trace and also tested my Interface mapping with the Payload i get in CC_Monitoring/SXMB_MONI, it does not work it gives an error "Cannot Produce Target ns0:"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See now the original problem has come out. There is some problem with the occurences and not with what you think. Check the occurences and make sure everything is correct.

Regards,

P.Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for all ur responses,

However it is not creating the header automatically i have run the scenario and get an error

<b><?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">GENERIC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_Source_to_Target_1_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3></b>

Not sure how it is happen any more ideas...wud be grateful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using multimapping ie two/more target messages??

Message was edited by:

Priyanka Balagangadharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look into the trace for more detailed error and post it. This error might be due to some fault in mapping and not because of this.

Regards,

P.Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiger Woods,

In multi mapping Messages node will come automatically. Don't upload the file here in mapping directly. Just goto Runtime Workbench and there goto Component Monitoring and from there double click on Adapter engine in Integration Server and click on Test Message tab. There you test the file. After testing you goto moni and see the result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried that... but unfortunately all I got was an empty payload (message), So no error but no values were mapped...

Maybe I did something wrong... I had the target messages set from 0...unb

my source was 1

I did this only in the message mapping... Should I have also specified this in the interface mapping?

Also once you have done this is there anything that needs to be configured in the Integration Directory for this all to work...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ong,

Its absolutely necessary to change in Interface mapping also. I have tried this scenario and it worked properly.

While creating the configurations we need to take care to create receiver and interface determinations for all interface types that we have used in target side of the message mapping.

Regards,

P.Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You dont need to worry about creating that header present in Test tab. You just can execute the scenario as it is. Those headers will be added by adapter engine automatically if it is a multimapping scenario. It will also be removed before the output is sent to the target locations.

Regards,

P.Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I faced this problem just last week and couldn't work it out... I would be interested in the result....

If you have a CSV or Flat file then how can you get messages into your structure using content conversion... or better still how can you get your mapping to work even with out this header?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you can do is just create a dummy mapping with only the source message selected in the maping editor and then go to Test tab and then key in the test values there. Copy paste this sample xml into the source file.

regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are doing multimapping, XI will add the element <Messages> in mapping. But when you are executing the scenario you should not give the payload from test tab. The payload should not contain the element messages. It will be added by default when you are doing multimapping.

Regards,

Sudheer.