cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Form Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a Template, I want to know how to draw border lines for the template, when I use Frame for bordering and see the output the output line is very thick. How can I reduce the size of the line.

Regards,

Ramu N.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

change values in output options remember the values should be in either points or Twips(TW).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

When i try to change the output options for the template its giving an Error the Error is 'Boxes/Shadings are not allowed within a table'.

For the window I am able to change the output options but there we can only draw the ouline not the inner boxes of the template.

Regards,

Ramu N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramu,

select the pattern in which u want the template should appear.then u will get.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have selected the pattern.

When I see the print privew the thickness of the line is more but when I take the print out it is comming fine. Do I need to do any settings such that the thickness is same when i see the print preview.

When I print the LOGO is not printed. What would be the problem.

Regards,

Ramu N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thts the fun with smartforms.dont change the thickness.

regarding the smartform logo output did u specify and condition for that.coz generally for printout there will be no logo as we will be printing the matter on the pre printed logo sheets.

and we need to include when we want to send it as a fax or email.

so check the condition for that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where should I specify the condition for printing the LOGO. For my requirement the LOGO should be printed. We dont use pre printed LOGO sheets.

Regards,

Ramu N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok then there will be no condition in the logo window.so directly ur logo should be printing am i right?

did u check the right button for including the logo imean i f u have color logo in server and u might be check black and white image like that check in the attributes of the logo element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked every thing, i have given all every thing correct in the smartform. The LOGO is displayed in the print prieview but when i print the LOGO is not comming.

Regards,

Ramu N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think there might be some changes in the control parameters NAST.

ask the functional guys in this regard. i think there is no error from ur side.as u also referred that there is no condition check implied ..

but did u check the form routine in print program .

if posiible try sending the output as mail to ur id and see the output and print it it will be coming.

one more thing check before printing in the spool request sp01 the preview whether u can see the output or not

Answers (0)