cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to rfc...database tables not updated ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI Friends..

in my File to BAPI..

it is successfully executed..and it is showing chequered glag in sxmb_moni..and also in runtime workbench it is showing success..but the database tables are not updating..

i gone thru the link.. reciver rfc adapter..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c8/e80440a832e369e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

now i am working on SP 17.

so how can i set the values in ...

<i>Commit Control for Individual BAPI Calls</i>and

<i>BAPI Advanced Mode.

In the Successful RETURN-TYPE Values table, what values i have to enter that should lead to a successful execution</i>

its Asyncronous call..

in standard BAPI ther is no commit.

please tell me ..what values in need to give to update database tables..instead of RFC wrapper..

regards

ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends..

i created ZRFC and in that rfc i given standard bapi and commit work..

i tested in sap ..the table is updating..

thru XI..the table is not updating...

it showing likw this..in receiver rfc adpater monitering...

<i>Receiver channel 'CC_IN_SAP_WorkOrderCompletion' for party '', service 'SAP_ERP_DEV' (internal name 'RfcClient[CC_IN_SAP_WorkOrderCompletion]')

Client data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=400, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=aar, jco.client.sysnr=10, jco.client.ashost=53.249.196.86}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=400, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=aar, jco.client.sysnr=10, jco.client.ashost=53.249.196.86}

Current pool size: 1, maximum pool size : 1

Channel History

- OK: 2006-12-19 11:12:58 CET: Message processed for interface ZBAPI_ALM_CONF_CREATE</i>

and in messagemonitering audit log..

<i>2006-12-19 11:12:58 Success Message successfully received by messaging system. Profile: XI URL: http://dcexi0602.alcan.com:50000/MessagingSystem/receive/AFW/XI Credential (User): XIISUSERDGX

2006-12-19 11:12:58 Success Using connection AFW. Trying to put the message into the receive queue.

2006-12-19 11:12:58 Success Message successfully put into the queue.

2006-12-19 11:12:58 Success The message was successfully retrieved from the receive queue.

2006-12-19 11:12:58 Success The message status set to DLNG.

2006-12-19 11:12:58 Success Delivering to channel: CC_IN_SAP_WorkOrderCompletion

2006-12-19 11:12:58 Success RFC adapter received an asynchronous message. Attempting to send tRFC for ZBAPI_ALM_CONF_CREATE with TID XIVqvZy8z94TkgWVR9u01m0m

2006-12-19 11:12:58 Success The message was successfully delivered to the application using connection AFW.

2006-12-19 11:12:58 Success The message status set to DLVD.

</i>

but the table is not updating...

please guide me..

regards

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Once i faced same kind of problem , wat i did

i create a new FM & call that BAPI inside it and put a Commit Work explicitly, and than i did entire work using that RFC

that work fine.

bye

Kuldeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends...

i selected send Confirm transaction..and commit handling for single bapi calls in receiver rfc adapter..

in RWB,

reciever Communication Channel ..it is showing like this...

<i>Receiver channel 'CC_IN_SAP_WorkOrderCompletion' for party '', service 'SAP_ERP_asar_DEV' (internal name 'RfcClient[CC_IN_SAP_WorkOrderCompletion]')

Client data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=400, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=aar, jco.client.sysnr=10, jco.client.ashost=53.249.196.86}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=400, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=aar, jco.client.sysnr=10, jco.client.ashost=53.249.196.86}

Current pool size: 1, maximum pool size : 2

Channel History

- Error: 2006-12-19 07:21:53 CET: Message processed for interface BAPI_ALM_CONF_CREATE: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientBapiException: BAPI not executed successful

- Error: 2006-12-19 07:20:20 CET: Message processed for interface BAPI_ALM_CONF_CREATE: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientBapiException: BAPI not executed successful

- Error: 2006-12-19 07:16:53 CET: Message processed for interface BAPI_ALM_CONF_CREATE: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientBapiException: BAPI not executed successful

Line 1 / 1

</i>

please help me...

regards

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, dear Ram! I do the similar asynchronous scenario: file to RFC (BAPI) and I have the same error as you:

Error: 2007-07-25 10:48:25 EEST: Message processed for interface 
BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException:
error while processing message to remote system:
com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientBapiException:
BAPI not executed successful

How did you solve this task?

Thank you in advance.

Natalia Maslova [n.maslova@b-retail.com.ua]

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello ram

did you mange to solve this issue?

thx

shai

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ram,

In your receiver RFC adapter, just select Advanced Mode --> Commit Handling for Single RFC calls and this will COMMIT the changes being made.

No need for selecting BAPI ADVANCED MODE.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First make sure that RFC alone is executing properly, i mean it is updating the table. Then if the BAPI is asynchrpnous then we have to explicitly commit the changes.

Regards,

Sudheer.