cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous Button is not working in PCR forms in MSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are configuring the MSS scenarios for PCR (Persnel Chaneg Reques) forms under the Work workset.

I am able to select the pdf form review it and submit but what is happening is whenever I click the <b>previous step button</b>, I get the <b>Internet Explorer Error</b>, asking me send error report or Dont send. When I click dont send , it takes me back to the login screen.

I checked the browser and tried in different system and they all working in the same manner as I described above.

Is there anything I'm missing out? Did anyone encounter similar errors?

Thanks for your help in advance

regards

-Madhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nol_hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your Internet Explorer crashes, right? I have seen this problem before.

What version of NW do you use? Check also note: 950797

If this does not solve the problem, create an OSS note (since you use the standard PCRApplication.

cheers,

Noë

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anybody found a solution for this?

We're using Adobe Document Services and the Interactive pdf documents open up ok but the close button or Alt+F4 doesn't have any effect! The window stays until the machine's restarted or the session killed by End Process from the Task Manager.

We're on (frontend) XP sP2 and various machines with Adobe Reader 7.0.9 (free) and 8.1 Pro (licensed)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

Thanks for your response.

Yes the IE crashes when I hit the previous step. I tried different IE settings still no go.

We have implemented ECC6.0 (ERP2005), EP7.0 SP9 (NW2004s).

Accoring to the note that you suggested (SAP Note 950797), it says

NW2004 SP 15 will eleminate this problem. But I guess we are using more advanced version.. and still having the same issue.

I will open an OSS also if there are any other suggestions please do let me know

Thanks

Regards

Madhu