cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent !!!! regarding 9AVERSION (APO DP)

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have one question .I just wanted to know ,when we get the sales history data from R3 to an history cube for APODP process, How do we need to add 9AVERSION char in the cube ? Do we need to create as a flate file and add that one inHistory cube or any otherway

I will be very thankfull if you please let me know.

Thanks a Lot

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

The 9AVERSION characteristic values for history can be any value you want (any value that is meaningful to the business). For example, you can set it to "000" or "HISTORYV1". The value doesn't need to come from R/3 or any data source for that mater. If your history doesn't have versions then you can just set it to a constant value in the transfer rules or update rules (as pointed out by APOForum's post above).

Here is an example rule that you can implement:

Update rule for InfoCube ZHISTORY

ZHISTORYKF in cube = ZSALESKF in the flat file/datasource

9AVERSION in cube = "000"

In the variant for program /SAPAPO/RTSINPUT_CUBE (transaction /sapapo/tscube), you can specify ZHISTORY as your cube and "000" as your planning version.

Hope this helps to answer your question.

Additional Info (in case you don't have a BW guy with you now):

To add 9AVERSION characteristic into your cube, you can call transaction RSA1->Modelling Tab->InfoCube->Select your cube->Change. Then simply add 9AVERSION in the list of characteristics and specify its dimension.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

If you already have this 9Aversion characteristic in your cube definition, then you can map it to desired version in the Update Rules/Transfer Rules for the Cube- while you upload the data from flat file. It is not mandatory to have this version as a field in the file.

If you are thinking on whether it is mandatory to have this 9Aversion field in the Cube definiton or NOT, then the answer is - > you have to have this Char in the InfoCube. Because, RTSINPUT_CUBE program mandates us to specifiy a version from the Source Cube;

Thanks,

Prvn