cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Sender Adapter -> INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting this error when I am trying to call a synchronous interface using Plain HTTP service. The interface then calls RFC in SAP system which is returned to

The interface is defined and activated in Integration Repository and Receiver agreement has been created for the same in Integration Directory.

I am using the HTTPClient HTTP page to call the sender interface and I am getting "500 Internal Server Error" after sending the message. I doubt whether I am giving sender service correctly. What should be value for sender service? Will it be the XI system on which HTTP service is running?

Am I missing anything?

Please help.

Thanks,

Rahul.

The exact error is as below -

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Inbound Proxy

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIProxy</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="ABAP"><b>INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR</b></SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>ifmmessif</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>HTTPOut</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>urn:com.xerox.esap.crm.idoc.statusupdate</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack><b>No implementing class registered for the interface</b> (ABAP interface, request message HTTPOut, request message, namespace urn:com.xerox.esap.crm.idoc.statusupdate)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Message was edited by: Rahul

Rahul Aurangabadkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Check these..

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Check whether your Proxy is actiavted in the R/3. Also try to re-generate the proxy and test it. For more info into SAP note- 729310, 927620.

Usually 'No implementing class registered for the interface' error is raised when you don't implement execute.syncronous method for inbound interface at other hand. It is required to return the output back to sync call. You can do this in SE24 transaction in the target R/3 system.

Regards.

Praveen