cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dunning address printing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having a program printing the address on a dunning form. the user would like to see the "street 3" information on the form. I cannot get it print after the street information. I having been moving around the fields LOCATION, STREET2 and STREET3 fields and I still get the street3 info before the location info. I am not sure if this is calling another program and the names at the left are field names that are passed to a program. I have attached my code in hopes that someone can help me with this.

ADDRESS PARAGRAPH AS

TITLE &ADRS-ANRED&

NAME &ADRS-NAME1&, &ADRS-NAME2&, &ADRS-NAME3&, &ADRS-NAME4&

LOCATION &ADRS-STRAS&

STREET2 &W_STREE2&

STREET3 &W_STREE3&

POBOX &ADRS-PFACH& CODE &ADRS-PSTL2& CITY &ADRS-PFORT&

POSTCODE &ADRS-PSTLZ&

REGION &ADRS-REGIO&

CITY &ADRS-ORT01&, &ADRS-ORT02&

COUNTRY &ADRS-LAND1&

FROMCOUNTRY &ADRS-INLND&

ENDADDRESS

thanks in advance for the help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for this response but I am not understanding this at all. in my example, are the TITLE,NAME,LOCATION,STREETS,STREET3... labels for passing data? Is the format that the address will print in? If I wanted to have the COUNTRY as the first line of the adress, how would I do that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i never tried but u can do .so, is that like u r unable to print the values in disorder

former_member193831
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Timothy,

Yes the

TITLE,NAME,LOCATION,STREETS,STREET3 are used for passing data.

But as the ADDRESS ENDADDRESS internally calls the FM

"ADDRESS_INTO_PRINTFORM" it puts the address as per the post office guidelines.

If you can, I would suggest you print the address manually instead of using ADD... ENDADDRESS.

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vivek,

thank you for the correct answer. I was trying to award the "solved problem" points but I must have did something wrong in the assignment of the points. I was trying to do the unassignment and then re-assign the "solved problem" points but that did not work. If you know of a way to correct this, please let me know.

again - thanks for the answer and sorry for the points assignment.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

trying to correct the point assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to priint the entire address and the table entries contain values.

can you tell me what the "ADDRESS PARAGRAPH AS" csection is doing? I changed the values for LOCATION and STREET and I was able to print the address in the correct order. I am not sure what this section is doing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in scripts u define the adress in address end address tag.jst like in HTML language.since u want the address field to begin from paragraph u define paragraph as.........actually in scripts this data is hold using structures and printed accordingly but these values will be maintained in ADRC table .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

did u check the ADRC table entries for all the values becoz it might be so the table entries are not maintained and u r unable to print the value.

another side i did not understand properly ur question. .r u able to print the total address on the form .becoz u r printing four names which is nothing but 4*35 = 140 characters space.so , the window should be long enough.