cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to Download SAP Gui 6.40 Kits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can someone direct me to a location where I can download a copy of the SAPgui 6.40 for Windows, and Java?

Much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I tried to download SAP Gui 6.40 fon Win, but it seems that my username and password is not working. . I am a member of SAP Community and I don't understand why I received that error.

Can anybody help me ?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to download and install SAP GUI 6.40, Could you please provide me a link and userid password. jayaprakash_gh@yahoo.com

Thanks,

JP

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JP,

SAP GUI for Windows 640 is available via anonymous ftp from ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sapgui/win

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there is no file in win folder. please let me know where to upload the file

Former Member
0 Kudos

can any1 give me the username and password for it...

regds

malik.ishaan@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to install SAP to my home PC to learn ABAP.

Can someone please tell me where i can download a trial verson of SAP?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I am trying to download SAP GUI based on your link and its asking me the user id and password for sapmarket place. I am not a member of it. Could you pls. tell me how can i do that.

SAP GUI for Windows XP.

my e-mail id : lsnmurthy@yahoo.com

Lanka

Message was edited by: Lanka Murthy

Message was edited by: Lanka Murthy

Christian_Cohrs
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Lanka,

you do not need a username and password if you download SAP GUI from the FTP server.

Best regards,

Christian

Christian_Cohrs
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Lanka,

ftp.sap.com is not the service market place. You can login using the username 'ftp' and your email address as password.

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am looking to download the SAPGUI 6.4 Beta version from SAP Web site. Is there any way we can do this without having user id and password. If anyone has the answer, please e-mail me @ mushtaq1980@gmail.com.

Thanx in advance,

Mushtaq.

Christian_Cohrs
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP GUI for Windows 640 is available via anonymous ftp from ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sapgui/win

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Could you kindly direct me to the appropriate files to be downloaded from this anonymous ftp site for gui 6.4 installation (and patches aswell, if applicable)?

Thanks

Sreedhar K

Christian_Cohrs
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar,

the installer is in the compilation folder under 640.

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I know several installation codes and I tried to register on marketplace, , but it wasn't success. so can someone send me link to latest patch for SAP GUI 640 fow Windows?

my email is pavel@pzu.ru

Thanks!

former_member191977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I am trying to download SAP GUI based on your link and its asking me the user id and password for sapmarket place. I am not a member of it. Could you pls. tell me how can i do that.

Thanks in advance,

Lakshmi

Christian_Cohrs
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I sent you the links via email.

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

I have the same problem like Laksmi did. I am a beginner of SAP. I wanna find SAP GUI download, so i can practice it. I am not a member of SAP. How can i solve this problem? Can you give me the link too? Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

I follow the link that you told us. I am not a member of SAP, so i don't have username and password. I tried another one, dowloading by SDN, but i still couldn't open the file. So, can you give me the link, so i can get in to SAP, and download SAPGUI 6.4. Thanks.

RIDWAN

Christian_Cohrs
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ridwan,

I've sent you a new link via email.

As to the service market place, you do not need to be an employee of SAP to use it. Customers and partners should also have an account. Maybe your admins know it.

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I have the account but why I cannot find any download since last few month.

Any change on authority?

Christian_Cohrs
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

the latest version on that page is compilation 3 of SAP GUI 6.40, which was released in February 2005. If you require an even newer version you can download the latest patch from http://service.sap.com/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=DISPHIER&HEADER=Y&FUNCTIONBAR=...

We are currently at patch level 9.

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris,

Can i also get the user name and password. I am trying to download it as well.

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

the ftp server has "anonymous ftp" enabled. You can use "ftp" or "anonymous" as username and your email address as password.

Please refer to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_FTP#Anonymous_FTP for details regarding anonymous ftp.

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

Christian_Cohrs
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi David,

SAP GUI for Windows 640 can be downloaded from the service market place at http://service.sap.com/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=DISPHIER&HEADER=Y&FUNCTIONBAR=...

For SAP GUI for Java the latest released version is 630r8 (ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sapgui/java/630r8/)

There is also a beta version in SDN (https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/downloaditem.sdn?res=/html/webdynproclient_download.htm)

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello chris

Much appreciated.

jude_bradley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Manne,

6.40 Gui is not supported since 2008.

What SAPGUI are you trying to download/install?

for 7.20/7.30 go to the following site.

http://service.sap.com/swdc

Installations and Upgrades

A - Z Index

G

SAP GUI FOR WINDOWS

then follow the link depending on the version you are looking for:

SAP GUI FOR WINDOWS 7.20
CORE

or

SAP GUI FOR WINDOWS 7.30
CORE

Best Regards,

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jude

thnx for the timely response.  I am student of commerce , so thought to learn SAP.

I am trying to download SAP based on your link and its asking me the user id and password for sapmarket place. I am not a member of it. Could you pls. tell me how can i do that.

Regards,

Manne