cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP script form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the transaction F.61 to print the credit memo, can any body tell me how to link this Standard program to my Z sap script form, please tell me the transaction as well as the steps to be followed.

Regards

Narendiran Rathinavelu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am giving navigations to configure NACE. Use the similar navigations to your requirement also.

NACE Configuration: ( RVORDER 01)

First take a copy of both the script and the corresponding driver program.

1). SE71 >> Utilities >> Copy from client >> enter source name and target name (ZRVORDER 01) >> save.

2). SE38 >> Select the copy option from application tool bar >> give target name >> enter (ZRVADOR01) >> save.

NACE >> Select an Application type (V1, sales) and press output types push button from Application tool bar. >> change screen into change mode >> select the output type as required (BA00) >> Click on copy button from application tool bar >> give the target output type( like ZBA0) >> press enter >> select the option ‘copy all’ from the displayed sub window >> Info window can be ignored >> The copied Output type will be added to the existing types and shown. >> Select the output type (ZBA0) and click on ‘processing routines’ from the side panel. Then replace the copied program name and script in place of existing ones. >> save and come back.

Select the application and press the ‘procedure’ pushbutton from application tool bar. >> select the required procedure from the existing list(V10000, Order output). >> Click on the controls from the side panel >> Click on new wntries from the application tool bar. >> enter step(1), Control (1/0), Ctype (ZBA0) >> save.

Then the out put type will be added to the existing list.

When we go to VA02 and enter the sales order number and goto ‘sales document’ menu  issue output type to, It displays output list like…..

BA00

ZBA0.

Select ZBA0 for the modified scripts and see the print preview.

Hope it helps.

Cheers.