Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms Doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a scenario like this.

We developed 3 smartforms(purchase order and purchase contract and scheduling agreement), but they have given same output type(NEU) for all forms they have given.

Then my question is same print program(SAPFM06P) same out put type is it possible to call three forms . if yes, how? Becasuse we have written Code in routine ENTRY_NEU.

Regards,

ch

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member193831
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

If you want them to be printed together when output NEU is triggered then you can put the calls made to them in a single print program.

SSF_OPEN

CALL smartform 1

-

-

SSF_CLOSE

But if you want them to be individually printed then diff. outputs need to be assigned.

Rgds,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my question is how to implement code. suppose if the user runs ME9E then purchase contract will trigger, or user runsME9F then purchase order will trigger.

we should call the function module indivually or not.

need more information...

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need not call it individually. You call it once in the print program. The print program will be called from the individual transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are using the standard print program without customizing it, I thik this is not possible. If you copy the standard print program you can do it by passing corresponding smart form name based on the pruchase document type.

I don't think that this is recommandable.This will make the form provided in NACE transaction for that output type useless.

Regards,

Bharat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is possible if the 3 forms have a similar interface. You can pass the smart form name in a variable to the function module SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME depending on the case (Purchase Order or Purchase Contract or Scheduling Agreement) and receive the function module name in another variable. Then you can then use this returned variable to call the smart form. The output type can also be the same for all the smart forms.