Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attaching Smartform to a Z Screen

former_member434229
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We have attached a Z Screen to Purchase Requisition Number screen to display Terms & Conditions (TCode: ME23n). To that Z screen I wish to attach Smartform which I have developed taking PR no as input which the screen is already displaying.

Please let me know the required things like ( creating Work Area and Application) <b>in detail.</b>

TIA,

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

r u trying to say that instead of using ME23N transaction u r using ur own transaction but want the smartform and print program to work accordingly?

then in this case create a new output typeYNEU in NACE EF and set configuration .but that part is functional.ask the functional guys the required help.

former_member434229
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Durgaprasad,

Thanks for the ans. But let me clear it more spcifically.

In TCode : ME23n, we have attached a Z Screen for PR number. To that screen, I wish to attach my smartform.

Hop this is clear.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nitin,

now i understand that when u give print on Zscreen the smartform should be triggered.right.

ok u r using a custom smartform or the std smrtform.

and PR number means Purchase Requisition?

former_member434229
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DurgaPrasad,

1. You understand everything right.

2. I am using a custom Smartform.

3. Yeah, PR means Purchase Requisition number.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

so thats very easy way of solving things.

jst create a new output type say ,YNEU in the nace output type EF and define the print program as the std one (SAPFM06p(i think)) and attach ur form...it will ask an customizing request number to do this ......by doing this way u can overcome the problem of the std putput type NEU.