Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UME Config Tool: 'Authentication Failed: no account found'

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are configuring the SSO across two domains.

I thought I would be smart and changed the location of the service user (portal-service) on the KDC.

After changing the location of the service user, I updated the service user and checked the service user configuration. I had problems connecting so I deleted this user and recreated another user (portal-sso) in the original location of the portal-service user.

I configured the service user (portal-sso) and then checked the service user configuration: userPrincipalName: portal-sso@abc.ec.com / servicePrincipalName: HTTP:/j2ee_host_name.ABC2.com.

Now I am getting an 'Authenication Failed: no account found' which clicking on the Authentication button from the UME Config Tool. I am able to connect with this user from the UME Config Tool, but when I logon as any other user, it states Authentication failed.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disregard, when I navigated to the User and Group path from the UME Config tool, the authentication did not work with the CN, I removed the CN and just put the DC in these files and it worked.

0 Kudos

Question has been solved.