cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are all the components to add ?? Doing Idoc,Rfc scenarios??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every body !

**i am new to Xi.. Plz help on this**

I created new Products and software components in SLD. Then i did file to idoc scenarios and RFC scenarios, But its not working properly ie. its deleting the source xml file but not placing xml file in target system ie. in other R/3 system, And in Idoc scenarios not able to see the idoc in target system ... <b>My doubt is i need to add any sap components over there</b>??... b4 doing scenarios... Plz help me guys .... if i need to add any components like can u tell me wht are all components i have to add....

Thanks in Advance,

vikram.c

vikram25383@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi just check this link

Configure IDOC

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d19fe210-0d01-0010-4094-a6f...

IDOC Packaging and mapping Techniques

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/877c0d53-0801-0010-3bb0-e38...

Introduction to simple (File-XI-File)scenario and complete walk through for starters(Part1)

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

Introduction to simple (File-XI-File) scenario and complete walk through for starters (Part2)

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

and

Useful thread for Beginers XI

reward if helpful

Regards

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vikram ,

whenever you are doing a scenario involving IDOC or RFC....

you need to import the respective IDOC or RFC into XI , so tht XI can understand the structure of tht idoc or RFC...

in the drop down hierarchy....in Integration repository..

at very bottom u will find Imported Objects...in which u will find RFC and IDOC nodes

right click the respective node and select import....

u need to specify the ip of the respective r3 system from whr u neeed to import the idoc or rfc...

hope this helps..

Regards,

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

If you are asking about business system it should be there.

Go to intergation directory->tab objects->service without party->business system.

As far as your messages are concerned go to transaction SXMB_MONI and check what all errors are there.

Thanks,

Tuhin