cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error msg with the JDBC Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My scenario is sending data from RFC to JDBC. While testing this scenario I am getting system error. Here is the message when I checked in SXMB_MONI

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'dwprod.LSAP_CSKS' (structure 'Statement'): java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00928: missing SELECT keyword</SAP:AdditionalText>

CSKS is the table in SAP and LSAP_CSKS is the table in JDBC. I am doing the action INSERT.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying to insert data into the DB? Can you give more details?

To select data using Receiver JDBC adapter, this blog should help,.

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

Regards

Bhavesh

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error is because of the xml document format after your mapping. i.e after the mapping the message structure is not a valid one.

You may required to change the jdbc datatype in XI , so that the message will be correct xml

check out these to find out the errors-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30

Regards,

moorthy

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

apart from your error are you doing a direct insert to an SAP DB???

if so please don't do it as it's the worst practice ever

you have many other options to send data to SAP tables

(rfc, bapi, abap proxies, IDOCs)

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>