cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface with no mapping could not be activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i want to transform an invoic01 Idoc into a xml-file. Ther is no format transformation, I only want to get the xml file.

With XI 2.0 I only had to define no message program. Now I wanted to do the same in XI 3.0 but I get an error message that says that there is no mapping-program. I don't want to have one.

What do I have to do?

TIA

Volker

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In XI 3.0 you do not need any mapping as well. Just leave the mapping in interface determination empty or delete the entry if there is any.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I allways thought that it should be that way.

But now it seems to be not that way.

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you keep sender and receiver Message Interface in the Integration Directory as INVOIC.INVOIC01 and then try creating the XML, I think it should work.

You don't have to make any MI here if you are using standard IDoc

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found out, how to do it.

Don't define an interfacemapping in your repository.

In your directory define a interface determination without interfacemapping.

You can use a simple string as datatype in your repository, in my case, for the inbound messageinterface.

Thanks for your help

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your sender and receiver message type is same then there is no mapping required?

Are they same for you?

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to transform INVOIC.INVOIC01 to xml. I defined a target message called InvStandard with a datatype InvStandard which is simple type string.

With XI 2.0 it was allowed to define a datatype which was just simple type, in XI 3 i have to define the datatype at least as string.

I think I understand why it does not run now, but how will it run.

TIA

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in between I tried to define a datatype like INVOIC01. The result stays the same.

TIA

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in between I tried to define a datatype like INVOIC01. The result stays the same.

There is anything I must do wrong.

TIA

Volker