cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error connection using JCO.Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I got the following problem <b>"Error connection using JCO.Client"</b> and don't know what's wrong. All connections works at the content administration when I test the connection.

Can anyone help me please?

Best regards

Petra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u tested your JCO connection <b>http://<server>:50000/WebDynpros/Welcome</b>

Once your JCO connection test says ok,then rebuild your project deploy it and run...

RK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petra

This could be too many reasons and the error you mention is too generic. It could be due to a pool exhaustion or no authorisation to access function modules and in some cases if you are using SSO the end user doesnt exist in a validity period. The best thing for you to will be check the stack trace , which will show you the root exception. In the code where you call the execute method do a

e.printStackTrace()

which will write the trace to the log.

Regards

Pran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I almost tested the JCO connection with the 'test' button successfully at the content administrator. I tested again and it still works. And I have a stand alone webdynpro application (no portal).

Now I got the following error message after completing the coding with 'e.printStackTrace().'.

<i>

"Error connection using JCO.Client:null"

"[Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement:@60db08"

"Could not create JCOClientConnection for logical System:WD_MODELDATA_DEST - Model: class impersonalaccout.intro.model.Z_Fh0002_Datenverwaltung.Please assure that you have configured the RFC connections and/or logical System"

"com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCException:Error connection using JCO.Client:null"

"com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCException: Could not create JCOClientConnection for logical System: WD_MODELDATA_DEST - Model:class impersonalaccout.intro.model.Z_Fh0002_Datenveraltung.Please ass"</i>

Can anyone explaine me what's wrong?

Bye

Petra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petra

From this I can only assume two things

1.) That you havent configured WD_MODELDATA_DEST properly and you have been testing the wrong destination

2.) You have configured it rightly but you are using SSO which means the user with which you test the destination is a proper user in backend and the user with which you logonto the application is an invalid user. Try logging into the application with the same user as with which you test the destination

Is there 'caused by' trace at the end of your stack trace

Regards

Pran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You say that at content administration all connections work, when u establish the connection and after succesfull connection, it will give a success message, however, did you try'test' testing the connection in the content administration. There you will see the error with the description if any, at the bottom of the page.

now after clicking on 'test' also you are sucessfull, then

Let us know what is the error you are getting and where are you getting it ?

thanks , sathya